PDA

View Full Version : Back By Popular (or not) Demand........

Didge
02-05-2005, 10:24 PM
At the Weekender, I was asked by a couple of people to repost 'Stickers & Sliders', which was originally posted in May 2004, as they had not seen it.
So, here it is, in all it's gross glory..............

STICKERS AND SLIDERS

Well, it’s over a week now since the fantastic Monster weekend, and I thought it about time we carried on where we left off.
As the heading suggests, this little posting is all about those jobbies that cause a great deal of consternation to us all from time to time, the ‘stickers & sliders’.
Normally, one will either lower or drop a log, depending on how long one can hold back from ‘snipping-off’, and possibly making a mess ‘down there’, thus requiring reams of bog paper to clean up afterwards. But, regardless of lowering or dropping, the worse thing that can happen, is for your fresh hot turd to slide down the side of the pan, or worse, stick to it.
This ALWAYS seems to happen when you have to have a dump at someone else’s house.
You know the scenario. You’re at a girlfriend’s / best mates / parents house, you have a nice comfortable sh*t in their bog, wipe, flush, look in the bowl and HORROR! Not only has the bastard not been flushed away, but it is clinging tenaciously to the bowl like it’s been super-glued there, or it’s completely gone, but left a turd trail all the way around the u-bend.
Even worse, you sit on the bog, let go a humungus fart, and sh*t splatter covers the whole pan and of course the lower 3 inches of your bum cheeks just like a rectal shot-gun. Try wiping that lot off in a hurry. At least with ‘sh*t-splatter’, it will normally flush away after one or two goes, unlike the ‘stickers’ & ‘sliders’.
For a change, I’m not going into a long-winded write up concerning the above. Instead, I’m leaving the ball in your court.
Tell us what you would do, if one of your ‘anal outings’ was stuck on the bowl or had left a long thick scuddy on the porcelain of someone else’s toilet.
Don’t be shy, we’re all very open minded, ( and in some cases, open boweled) in this club. So let it all out.