PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks

lord vader
02-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Many thanks to all at the Arrow this weekend who made me feel so welcome as a bit of a newbee, I found my username 'Rxw39' a bit Sh1te when everyone asked who i was, so with the help of Fatbloke I have had my name changed by deed poll to 'Lord vader' as i do indeed hale from the DARK SIDE. I would especially like to thank all the people who found it in themselfs NOT to burst out laughing when i arrived Sunday morning lost the front end on slimy tarmac and Dropped my steed in the carpark! Not the impressive entrance i was hoping for!

The bikes on parade were stunning and i'm allready writing my Xmas & B'day List. 1, that shiny thing 2. the same shiny thing for the other side 3, those shiny things 4, one of those thingies. luckly i took pis of all the bits i want courtesy of the machines on view.

Also HELECOPTERS!!!! this is the fist ride out i've been on with HELO support!!
Unreal.

I hope to see you all again soon and in the mean while look forward to joining in with the Hampsters Rides.

Vader. :burnout:

P.S. couple of pics for you!

Julie
02-05-2005, 08:12 PM
great to meet you this weekend and thanks for entertaining us with your entrance to the mill.

Nice new user name

juliex

Banshee
02-05-2005, 08:48 PM
That was you......He he.

Pedro
02-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Ahhh, that explains the "new name" on my buddy list...!

Ped

Ruth
03-05-2005, 11:22 AM
Good to meet you my Lord, and I was thoroughly impressed with the understated, stylish and oh-so-gentle way you lay your bike down on the ground with barely a scratch.

lord vader
03-05-2005, 12:01 PM
A few years on a 125 trailie as a young Jedi padawen never does anyone harm and your right it takes some skill to drop neah! position my trusty Tie fighter on the tarmacadam.
But then such is the power of the Dark side!

gary tompkins
03-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Hope someone got a photo of your pipes - I thought they looked (and sounded) the nutts :cool:

Unfortunately I was filming at the other end of the carpark with the camcorder, and missed your impressive entrance on video. Just heard the vrooom!...skid... oh ****!....crunch! soundtrack in the background, and turned to witness you and the bike on the deck.

Glad the bike and you survived un-marked, and look forward to meeting you again soon :)

Mand
03-05-2005, 12:52 PM
Good to meet you my Lord, and I was thoroughly impressed with the understated, stylish and oh-so-gentle way you lay your bike down on the ground with barely a scratch.

Yes! "Understated" indeed. Now that is a word has been used a few times this weekend.

Just to say I love your pipes!!!