PDA

View Full Version : Ride Out Banbury/ Warwick

froggy
02-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Yes I'm The Bloke In The Police Car, Who Keeps Stopping All The Monsters That Ride Through Banbury.

Hope You Checked Out This Site.

Don't Just View The Threads, Answer Them. Lets Get A Local Ride Going. I Know There's About 8 Monsters Locally.

I Could Get Access To An Airfield For Some 'draggin' Fun. If That Doesn't Tempt You?????

S'up To You

Froggy

bod
02-05-2005, 04:48 PM
Me too but I never stop monsters ;) , mainly people like the tw@t today who went passed me up a hill in a residential 30 limit, on the back wheel wearing a tshirt. :eek:
Young lad on a new CBR6,whould of stuck one on him ,if I had been working :D

scrumpster
02-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Yes I'm The Bloke In The Police Car, Who Keeps Stopping All The Monsters That Ride Through Banbury.

Hope You Checked Out This Site.

Don't Just View The Threads, Answer Them. Lets Get A Local Ride Going. I Know There's About 8 Monsters Locally.

I Could Get Access To An Airfield For Some 'draggin' Fun. If That Doesn't Tempt You?????

S'up To You

Froggy

Blimey, you didn't bump into the many off us around your neck of the woods on Saturday and Sunday then?

aztecjon
02-05-2005, 11:44 PM
Hey Froggy.
I am the guy on the monster you stopped today on the warwick road in Banbury. I am well up for a bike ride and that draggin strip sounds ace. Keep me informed.
Aztecjon@hotmail.com
Cheers
Jboy

froggy
03-05-2005, 08:06 AM
will do i'll wait to see if any others take up the offer and arrange something.

poss ride out one night though??

froggy

The Kevlar Kid
03-05-2005, 09:11 AM
Greetings....

I may even trot over from sunny Bedfordshire for that - it's not so far.... :D

Froggy - are you the chap we met at the On Yer Bike open day??

AndyG
03-05-2005, 12:13 PM
Up for a bit of drag fun

froggy
03-05-2005, 03:34 PM
Kevlar

Could Be. Red Bull Leathers And Red S4r.

Froggy

The Kevlar Kid
03-05-2005, 04:11 PM
Kevlar

Could Be. Red Bull Leathers And Red S4r.

Froggy

You not sold it yet then??????

Is it still eating boots????? :D

Chappers
03-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Greetings....

I may even trot over from sunny Bedfordshire for that - it's not so far.... :D

Froggy - are you the chap we met at the On Yer Bike open day??

Yup...nice chap...big feet...boots melt...red bike for sale...'the lone ranger' :)

froggy
03-05-2005, 04:21 PM
yup. it's on it's 3rd course. it particularly enjoys alpinestars.

seen some footpegs at the weekender. may be able to keep it after all. plus the 'e-box' stunted exhaust look nice and is only 840 euro's delivered. need to find out if standard ecm or performance one will suffice. my italian is not good.

off duty now. so will look in 2morrow.

froggy

aztecjon
08-05-2005, 11:20 PM
Hey froggy.
I am well up for a night time drive around Banbury one night...say after 6pm... Email me on Aztecjon@hotmail.com. I take it you have intercom?