PDA

View Full Version : It's very quiet in here.....

Collie_dog
01-05-2005, 12:54 AM
yeah, yeah i know you are all that the Mill, and i hope you're all having a bloody good time!!

Have just sat with Pootle and raised a cold one to you all *CHEERS GUYS*

I hope the sun comes out to play, the beer continues to flow and the Monsters stay thundering :moto:

Red
01-05-2005, 10:06 AM
Can't be that quiet the server was exceedingly busy and wouldn't let me on so someone was jamming the system????

Pedro
01-05-2005, 09:26 PM
Ahhh, Collie, you missed a good day, it didn't rain and I've just done 327 miles today and I'm knackered!!!

By all accounts Didge was performing well last night too!

Ped

Dave in USA
02-05-2005, 03:56 AM
Its a bloody long ride from your place Sam....not as far as us, but fairly close!!

When you & Si coming to visit then!

Dave & Ginger...sober again!

Mand
02-05-2005, 03:43 PM
I was sitting quietly watching the mini moto video, unfortunately Didge was sitting behind me and was cracking them off - BIG STYLE! - I may never recover......... :(

bod
02-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Hmm got 'server busy' all morning to :)
Works fine now after my ride to Squires and trying to find somewhere to park :eek:

gary tompkins
02-05-2005, 05:05 PM
I was sitting quietly watching the mini moto video, unfortunately Didge was sitting behind me and was cracking them off - BIG STYLE! - I may never recover......... :(

He was indeed - eye watering would be an understatement! Didge (AKA the Anal Exterminator) was on top form all weekend, and I think he must have been putting in plenty of training in the lead up to the weekend. Dennis may need to get the decorators in once again, as I'm sure the varnish was beginning to peel off the the bar furniture by Sunday night :eek:

The mixture of Mustard gas, Nitromores & Essence of Septic tank he's been spraying us with for the last 3 days, was bordering on "art form" flatulance.

Memo to self - must buy an army surplus NBC suit & gas mask for Arrow Mill 2006 :D

Julie
02-05-2005, 08:17 PM
you were both missed.

Hope you can make it over to the UK sometime soon?
Maybe Boozy's IOW tour?

gary tompkins
02-05-2005, 08:42 PM
you were both missed.
Yep, I'll second that one - a definite feeling of "wish you were here" :(

Hope you can make it over to the UK sometime soon?
Maybe Boozy's IOW tour?
Perhaps including a gathering at someone's gaff for a preview of the UKMOC 2006 weekender video?***

***with X-rated (directors cut) minimoto footage :lol:

Collie_dog
03-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Yep, I'll second that one - a definite feeling of "wish you were here" :(

I've been out here now for 6 months and this is the first case of homesickness i've got, not because i miss my family, but i just miss being out with you guys! As i looked at all the piccys you guys have posted, i have to admit it brought a lump to my throat (saying that...it could have been a gag reaction to Didges arse, i'm sure there was a distinct whiff coming from a few of those piccys!!) as i remembered last years weekend, and i know i missed out on one great time!

Pootle is a great bike, but there's something sad about a solo monster, especially as she is still confined to the garage!!

Hopefully i'll get to the UK somewhen this year....

Missing you all!
xxx

Didge
05-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Collie my dear, I missed you too, if only because even for me, the USA is out of range.
Intercontinental Ballistic Farts (IBF’s) are not physically possible because they are a gas, and therefore wind direction etc, is a major factor for such a long range.
There is however, a future possibility with ‘Matter Transfer’ or teleportation as it’s more commonly known. Just think of the possibilities with that.
I could step into the teleporter, dial in the code, appear before you, let one off, and then back wench I came in seconds. Leaving you and Fods in the same situation as last year. As you lay writhing on the floor, the memories of the Arrow Mill bar in 2004, will come flooding back, and it will be as if you’d never left.
I can hardly wait.

Fodder
05-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Didge you old bastard, I've just spewed coffee all over the keyboard the "matter transfer" bit coupled with my imagination done it. Surely that technology already exists in the form of a postbox........................................... .NO WE DONT WANT ANY OK. :D

The pics from the mill looked great, all the usual suspects having a laugh. As Sam said we both looked at them on the forum and got a few homesick pangs, but after a quick visit to the bathroom the pangs were removed :D and normal service was resumed.

Take care, i'm off to my line dancing class :cool: