PDA

View Full Version : M900ie dark for sale

Larraine Bamford
28-04-2005, 12:56 PM
For sale: 02 plate, 900ie dark. 10,200 miles, 11 months MOT and 4 months tax. Bridgestone tyres (010 front which is brand new, 020 back with plenty of tread.). FSH, Needs a new chain and belts which will be done before selling. Screen, carbon fibre tank guard and, sprocket cover, foam grips. Bike is in excellent condition and also has Datatag fitted. Has high level carbon fibre Arrow cans, originals will also be supplied. £3850 ono. However, I really need to sell as I'm moving shortly, so I will consider any sensible offers.
Anyone interested or knows anyone who may be, drop me a line on: 07795 365605, or email me on LarraineBamford@hotmail.com
I will dig out some pics and stick them on the site, or will email some if anyone is interested. Any questions pease feel free to ask.

Cheers.

Earl Gray
29-04-2005, 01:56 PM
I also thought this would be a good site to advertise..........
I'm advertising a similar bike with only 1964 miles but no accessories, kicked off at £3800, now down to £3575 with little/no interest.

Just back from a local dealer where I found out (Glasses Guide) for an 02 M900ie Dark with average miles, the trade price is £3125 and showroom price is £4200 - so our prices are not unrealistic.

You'd think some one out there would recognise a bargain or two !

Larraine Bamford
29-04-2005, 08:13 PM
Glad you said that I was beginning to wonder if it was priced too high. I've had it advertised for a few weeks now on here and in astrader, but I haven't had one phone call, I thought I'd have had some interest by now.

Duncan
29-04-2005, 08:46 PM
Larraine

Sorry to hear you're selling the bike. Problem on here is most people already got bikes so unless someone is looking to trade up then its not always the best place.

If I was looking for an M900 then I would have to go a long way to find another one as good. Having seen your bike and knowing how well cared for it is then I would have no problem recommending it to a potential buyer.