PDA

View Full Version : (re)set your clocks...

JMo
28-04-2005, 12:28 PM
Last minute reminder for all Monster Weekenders:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
As last year, we shall be having a special award for the person who travelled the greatest distance to get to Arrow Mill (either staying as a guest, or on the day of the Natrional Rideout).

This is mileage ridden on your bike, not including sea travel (Plum), or aeroplane/train (Yerbs) - or in the back of a van (Phoenix x)...

So everyone, please remember to reset your trip meters before you leave home for the 'Mill as you need to log your mileage on the voting form (and we have Autoroute, so no cheating x)

Looking forward to seeing you there!

JennyMo

xxx

Plum
28-04-2005, 12:52 PM
Can i include the 1 mile it takes me to ride from home to the boat!? :D

JMo
28-04-2005, 01:13 PM
Can i include the 1 mile it takes me to ride from home to the boat!? :D

Of course you can! - and if you spend the whole voyage riding up and down the poop deck (one handed), then we'll include that too x

See you tomorrow night...

xxx

Scotty
28-04-2005, 01:20 PM
bring it on you south kent ppl bwuahahahr

il be going round every round about twice on the way down to ensure victory

Lost Again
28-04-2005, 01:34 PM
right then, after work tomorrow night I'm going to ride back to my real home in Northumberland then come back down along every back road I can and lap every roundabout THREE times.

MWUHAHAHA

slob
28-04-2005, 04:22 PM
Does my trip from London, via Cadwell Park count?(I reckon I'll be there too late on Sunday for 'the great reckoning' anyway.) Also, who do I need to speak to about showing up late on Sunday and pitching a tent... or is it too late?

JMo
28-04-2005, 04:31 PM
Hi Rob - shouldn't be a problem about pitching your tent on Sunday - I'll let the hotel know you'll be turning up (not sure but there may be a charge involved for the over night, especially if you want breakfast on Monday too - but it won't be much)...

As for going via Cadwell - that's what Pheonix is doing too - so not counted!

Look forward to seeing you Sunday evening - we should be back from the National Rideout between 5 and 6pm...

xxx

slob
28-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Thanks JMo. Racing doesn't finish 'til about 5:30 anyway and it should take 'an hour or two' to get across country. Newcastle to Stratford is probably further than London to Cadwell to Stratford anyway.

DesmoDog
29-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Answering on behalf of my legal advisor who is sadly gagged (and not in a way he enjoys). I believe he will be resetting just about everything on the lexysteed if recent e-mails and activites on ebay are to be believed. Look forward to seeing pictures and being regaled by tales of derring doo from the weekends tomfoolery.