PDA

View Full Version : I want a chimp!

Lost Again
28-04-2005, 09:03 AM
A guy walks into a pub with his pet chimp. He sits down at the bar orders a drink and starts sipping away. Meanwhile, his monkey's running around all over the place eating everything in site. He finished all the peanuts on the bar, stole someones packet of crisps, ate a couple of chalks from the pool table before finally jumping up on the table and swallowing the cue ball whole.
The Astonished barman turns round and says "did you see that, your monkey just ate a cue ball whole!"
At which point the guy turns round and says "yeah, he's a little b*st*rd. He eats everything he sees. I'll pay for my drink and the damage and be on my way".

A couple of weeks later the guy walks back into the pub with his monkey, sits down at the bar and orders his pint. Again the monkey goes running off around the bar but this time somethings different.
The barman suddenly realises and says "bloody hell mate, your monkey just shoved that cherry up his a*se pulled it out and ate it!"
The guy just sighs and says "yep, He's still a later b*st*rd but after that cue ball he measures everything first"