PDA

View Full Version : Any Swindonians out there?

wwwredback
26-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Hi there,

I know the talk at the moment is about the weekender which I am going to miss as my bike isn't on the road yet but....

I have noticed that there are no regional forums for Swindon.

I should have me monster up and running in a couple of weeks and was wondering if there were any local meets?

CK & AK
26-04-2005, 06:43 PM
ah-ha!

Natty is in that Direction.
As Swindon is in Wilts & close to Berks - and not far from Gloucs, you have a few places to get to for meets.

Duncan the hard working Gloucs rep organises some great monthly rides & meets - and also gets the club into action for the Bristol bike show in Aug.

Boozy-Bob runs the Hants regular meets - again not too far on a summers day, check hants section.

Berks? - not too much on over there, but worth kicking off a post in that section?

Worth starting by sending Natty a PM to see if he has anything planned.

C
ps: do set the 1st Sat in June as a date, as there will be quite a few monsters racing at Castle Coombe that day :D

wwwredback
26-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Excellent, thanks for that. I will contact Natty now.

Shame I'm going to miss out on the weekender.

Probably get turned away if I turned up on my other bike (hee, hee)

thanks.

Zimbo
26-04-2005, 06:57 PM
You could always come up to Stroud for our Ducati evening, Wed 11th May, 7.30pm on, Wagon and Horses pub, Cirencester road out of Stroud. See Glos section for details!

CK & AK
26-04-2005, 07:00 PM
Its worth popping into the weekender to say 'Hi' - just DONT park in the long line of monsters!!!!! :eek:

If you look for a very modded or painted bike, you will surely find one of the stalwarts of the club, for example:

JMo's Smeegal is blue, with a rather smart under engine exhaust - and loads of bling all over :D
PD's Kylie you will have seen pictures of this week on here - very radical :cool:
Duncan's is in Red Bull colour trim :burnout:

The list goes on - but do go along if you can - at least you will get to meet some of the people behind the words on here :cool:

C