PDA

View Full Version : Look out, here I come!!!!

Danny
21-04-2005, 08:48 PM
I passed my test this morning, so the time has come to properly introduce myself to my Monster.

Had a nice ride around East Sussex this evening with some friends, and looking forward to Hastings on Mayday (which of you lot am I likely to bump into?)

Nonnie
21-04-2005, 08:55 PM
Congrats Danny

I still like to have a beer occasionally when I remember the feeling after I passed mine!

I won't be at the Mayday thing as I shall be at the Weekender.

Enjoy your bike, it's what it was made for!

CK & AK
21-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi & welcome to the asylum properly:) Hope you enjoy the bike:)

there are a few down your way - watch out for mad Davey & also nippy Jamcoly to name but 2 :cool:

CK :burnout:

Danny
21-04-2005, 08:58 PM
This weekender thing is new to me. What is it and where is it?

dean
21-04-2005, 09:00 PM
I passed my test this morning, so the time has come to properly introduce myself to my Monster.

congratulations.

scary avatar,by the way. almost as scary as a sausage dressed in a jacket.

Nonnie
21-04-2005, 09:02 PM
This weekender thing is new to me. What is it and where is it?
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=9321

It's a possibility I have this link wrong, but, I don't think there is any room left at the hotel but you can book into the Travel Lodge close by.
Someone else no doubt will come along shortly and tell you more.

Banshee
21-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Weekender.....Chunky jumper bitter drinkin farts talkin about clutch covers its a good giggle realy, even better when your on a promise... :rolleyes:

Didge
21-04-2005, 09:52 PM
even better when your on a promise... :rolleyes:

Which of course, you're not Bansh. Unless it's a promise of a verbal drubbing concerning a certain 'off'. ;)

MilesB
21-04-2005, 09:57 PM

Had a nice ride around East Sussex this evening with some friends, and looking forward to Hastings on Mayday (which of you lot am I likely to bump into?)

Congratulations - I hope you become a loverly pair ;)
Look forward to meeting you - Wesson's Cafe, Strand Quay at Rye or Brighton - all popular destinations for me and my Monster.

I'm sure the Sussex crew will look after you properly :rolleyes: , but feel free to come and join the Kent mob if we are riding out that way.

Welcome to Monster-dom

Miles

JMo
21-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Danny - It's a long way to come just for the day, but the National Rideout on the Sunday (1st May) is a great day...

If you fancy throwing yourself in the deep end, then why not come up to the Minimotos on the Saturday (J17 on the M4 - see info in National events) then stay at the travel lodge/bunk in a tent/whatever on the Saturday night - they're a good bunch of people and it will be a great weekend...

JennyMo

xxx

Davie
21-04-2005, 10:00 PM
WELL DONE GEEZER! you will be the chap i met at county rider the other day then, hope you bought the guys a beer, probably catch up with you on the road some time soon.
And bye the way dont listen to the rumours contrary to public opinion i`m really not that MAD (honest!)

Davie.....

CK & AK
21-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Oh yes you are Davie! :lol: :twisted:

but lovely toooo! :D

C :burnout:

Banshee
21-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Oi ya flirt!!!!! I thought it waas you n me!! :cool:

Danny
22-04-2005, 06:50 AM
WELL DONE GEEZER! you will be the chap i met at county rider the other day then, hope you bought the guys a beer, probably catch up with you on the road some time soon.
And bye the way dont listen to the rumours contrary to public opinion i`m really not that MAD (honest!)

Davie.....

Yeah thats me , i'll keep an eye (or an ear!) open for you around Eastbourne.

The Kevlar Kid
22-04-2005, 08:17 AM
Congratulations mate.

Keep it rubber side down and full speed ahead :D

Ruth
22-04-2005, 08:49 AM
I passed my test this morning

Blimey! You were up bright and early!
Congratulations, it's a wonderful feeling.

Chappers
22-04-2005, 08:59 AM
Well done mate and welcome :)

Kev Bunney
22-04-2005, 09:29 AM
Congratulations !! enjoy your Monstering :bunny:

Drucilla
22-04-2005, 09:47 AM
Well done, it's worth coming to the weekender even if it's just for the Sunday rideout, all those monsters - lovely.

Mand
22-04-2005, 01:04 PM
One of the best feelings in the world passing your bike test - well done! :)

james t
23-04-2005, 06:03 AM

Well done Danny and welcome to the sussexites.

I shall be doing the May Day run probably joining the throng somewhere near East Grinstead. Only problem is spotting one person among several thousand others but I'll keep a lookout for a red 600.

Regards James t.

nik_the_brief
23-04-2005, 11:22 AM
Nice one Danny welcome to the fold!

I'll keep my eye open for you since you're comparatively local (I'm just down the road from Rye and quite often find myself out that way). :burnout:

celt
23-04-2005, 12:22 PM
that post just made me remember my pass :D cheers for that and enjoy making one of the best sounds in the world every time you twist the throttle

jvp
24-04-2005, 06:32 AM
I hope you enjoy that bike as much as I did.I may be at hastings I don't know for sure yet though.

How did you get on with the screen??

Jay

Danny
24-04-2005, 07:06 AM
Hi Jay

I've not been able to fit it yet as the U shaped bracket that the headlaght fits to is bent. I've posted a thead in the 'I want' section to see if any has a spare bracket that they would want to sell.

I'm loving the noise, loud isn't it!