PDA

View Full Version : Rosso Corse-well chuffed!

spacemonkey
21-04-2005, 05:17 PM
Got my bike back from them and I must give them a mention again.

Service was excellent, and they even did a few little jobs I noticed that I didn't ask for and didn't get charged. The kind of things you don't get from big dealerships. Today, Ray even phoned just to make sure I was happy with the bike, which of course, I was. Can't fault them in anyway, and will definitely be using them in the future if anything (which it will-it's inevitable, Mr Anderson) goes pop which I can't fix. And for servicing too. They also know a deaf MOT tester....

Ray-if you're reading this-the creaking did turn out to be a loose grip like you said which I fixed with hairspray. Odd, as the blighter was a right bugger to get on! Thanks for everything!!

:D

Sie man
22-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Yep the monkey speaks the truth.

Decided to give them ago after being 15 mintes late for a service at DLS and being told basically to **** off till the middle of May.

Never going back there.

Rosso Corse serviced and Mot’d my bike(with loud cans) and did a cracking job. Ray even let me have a blast on his trick M900. Nice blokes and bike runs smoother and just feels better all round.

Highly recommended

Justin

:D :D :D :D :D :D

HUNTER
05-05-2005, 02:56 PM
YES !!!!!
I feel like a right plonker, having had my S4 serviced by an under pressure dealership since new. I guess I was lucky, as the inspection hilighted so many faults. I took the plunge and had the 24,000 service at 22K. It is now a different bike. Much quicker !!!!
Ray and Marus also cleaned the bike to almost concourse condition and it inspired me to actually clean the bike the following week-end (now cured of cleaning bikes) also fixed the Scottoiler (that was always breaking).
Great job.

By the way the BMW courtesy bike is a bonusand an interesting ride. THANKS