PDA

View Full Version : Walkers Snack Bar - Lakenheath

Jono
20-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Hellloooooooooooooooo

OK, bike is booked for MOT next tuesday, so all going well I'll be back on the road again....whooooohooooooooo !

An idea for a meeting place/rideout/whatever is Walkers Snack Bar just off the A11 at Barton Mills. It is a bit of a haven for bikers on a Sunday and has some great roads around Thetford Forest which is all near by. The other bonus is that its easily accessable for people in Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambs and you get a "proper cuppa " there :lol:

So, if anyone fancies it drop a line.............

PS I did'nt say I was organising it LOL

Paranoid Dave
20-04-2005, 09:25 PM
organising, whats that ? :D

Any time you heading out Jono just give a shout on here and you'll probably find a few takers. Nothing to organise so don't panic.

Myself and Nonnie are off to Aldeburgh this weekend for some chips on the coast and meet a few people. I need to stretch Kylie's legs. Keep an eye on the calendar thread in suffolk and any dates left free are open for a meet, see I put the Copdock bike run on there too.

See you out there soon!

PD

Nonnie
20-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Hi Jono!!!

Was about to pack in this motorcycling lark, thought i was the only Monster in town. When you going? Let me know.

See you soon.

Jono
21-04-2005, 06:47 AM
As soon as I can ? first hurdle is MOT, should be ok as the original cans are back on :( (sounds sooooo dull) and, as I have next week off I'll try and sort something as soon as I can (aint ridden it for 6 months) but it will be the usual saga, squeezing something in between babies, finishing a kitchen, sorting a garden, canceling the third world debts, getting rid of a cold, and finding a cure for piles

Nonnie
21-04-2005, 08:48 AM
Next run out after the Weekender (I guess piles, debts, babies and kitchens got in the way?!) is to Veloce's Open Day in Norwich. Setting off from town about 10ish on Saturday 7th May if you fancy that one taking the scenic route.

Fancy a Thetford Forest run though for sure. Looking forward to it.

lenny
10-05-2005, 07:34 PM
ARE YOU STILL UP FOR A CUP OF TEA AT LAKENHEATH SNACK BAR TERE ARE 2 OF US BOTH WITH MONSTERS THATS A NICE RIDE FROM NORWICH WERE WE LIVE. PLEASE WRITE BACK OR EMAIL ME AT lenny_sterriKer@yahoo.co.uk

Jono
10-05-2005, 11:37 PM
Hi lenny

it will get sorted !!! I'm now MOT'd and sorted (the bike) but as for myself i'm now in the middle of working my on call rota so it leaves me with no time :(

But sooner rather than later !!!

jono