So did i miss anything?

MilesB
20-04-2005, 10:20 AM
So did i miss anything?

Depends when you went :confused: :rolleyes:

Plum
20-04-2005, 10:23 AM
Depends when you went :confused: :rolleyes:

Er about 10 days ago. Had an internet cafe where we were, but i was told by the wife there was to be no emailing whilst we were away! I have missed my daily checks on the site

Scotty
20-04-2005, 10:41 AM
you proberly missed the oh so exciting reputation points system tryout where you could slate or praise people on threads

Julie
20-04-2005, 11:22 AM
oh and the chuckle brothers have had a month ban

Plum
20-04-2005, 11:46 AM
oh and the chuckle brothers have had a month ban

Chuckle Bros!? Remind me who they were. I have an idea, but wouldnt like to say. Also banned for what reason..?

Didge
20-04-2005, 12:06 PM
So did i miss anything?

Aah! But did we miss you? That is the question my 'Channel Island Chum'. :twisted:

mad_turnips
20-04-2005, 12:13 PM
you managed to escape fantastic to all the joys of somwhere more than 45 sq miles of granite :)

Plum
20-04-2005, 12:46 PM
you managed to escape fantastic to all the joys of somwhere more than 45 sq miles of granite :)

I ended up in St Lucia, and all i can say is i wish i had stayed here to sort the bike out as the weekender was and is far more important than the 10 days i have just had. I think i even told the missus that as well. So i am off to try and get ready for it now.

Oh BTW Didge.....course you missed me!!!!

Didge
20-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Oh BTW Didge.....course you missed me!!!!

Just DON'T miss the Weekender, or you'll be a non-entity.
See ya there!

nik_the_brief
20-04-2005, 02:16 PM
Chuckle Bros!? Remind me who they were. I have an idea, but wouldnt like to say. Also banned for what reason..?

Yerbs and richard-s (see I'm not too shy to mention their names here!).

According to them - no reason.

In response to a thread asking why and how long for - no reason provided, no proper confirmation of how long for (although 30 days was bandied about) and the thread was pulled!

That's the thing about the truth, it's so subjective, there's how you see it, how I see it and how it really is...

MilesB
20-04-2005, 03:32 PM
That's the thing about the truth, it's so subjective, there's how you see it, how I see it and how it really is...

Old Vorlon saying - "The truth is a three edged sword" :rolleyes:

The Kevlar Kid
20-04-2005, 04:51 PM
I ended up in St Lucia, ....the weekender was and is far more important than the 10 days i have just had. I think i even told the missus that as well.

And you lived!!!!!!!!!!

Your a better man than I Gunga Din.....

Plum
21-04-2005, 01:01 PM
And you lived!!!!!!!!!!

Your a better man than I Gunga Din.....

Yep! She was real cool with it. Shes the one who has been driving me to go on the trip (milkman around again possibly) when i have been feeling negative about not getting the bike sorted in time.

Arent many women like her about thats for sure!