PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 8th May, Cheshire Meet

CK & AK
19-04-2005, 12:42 PM
I've been asked to post this on UKMOC, for any members in the Cheshire area (there isnt a section for Cheshire, so have posted here!) :

"This years Mega meet will be on Sunday 8th May at the Church House Inn, Congleton.(A54 Congleton to Bosley road)

Silk Radio FM Macclesfield Roadshow will broadcast live from the pub all day and they will advertise the event all of the preceeding week. As before we will also have with us the Wyche Classic Bike Club and the Congleton Trials Club.
There will be the usual rideout, barbies etc.

More details to follow as we sort them.

As previously, if anyone want to come on Saturday, the bikes can be locked up safely at the pub. There are plenty of b&b's near too."

There will be quite a lot of DSC there, and also invite extended to DOC & UKMOC to go along for the day - you will be made to feel very welcome! :)

C :burnout:

Mr Cake
19-04-2005, 04:52 PM
I'll be there :D

Quite happy to be the Cheshire rep too if you want a Cheshire section.

Dave

CK & AK
19-04-2005, 05:02 PM
best send in your 'reps' application to Fatbloke then Dave!

and doing the job does not involve any sort of thing that Club 18-30's holiday reps do, quite a different job altogether mate! :p :lol:

C :D

Mr Cake
19-04-2005, 05:05 PM
and doing the job does not involve any sort of thing that Club 18-30's holiday reps do, quite a different job altogether mate! :p :lol:

Bugger! Was looking forward to that :lol:

Actually this ties in nicely with a Chester based club I have just joined :moto: :D

Do I just ask Fatso if I can be a rep?

Dave

CK & AK
19-04-2005, 05:13 PM
I think so, then you can 'round up' any bods in your region to come & meet up somewhere for a drink - and possibly even a ride! :cool:

fatbloke might want to put you through the initiation test first tho - ask some of the other reps about that ;)

C :burnout:

Pedro
19-04-2005, 05:17 PM

C :D

And I thought that's why you used to do the rep thing in Surrey?????

:lol:

Mr Cake
19-04-2005, 05:18 PM
and possibly even a ride! :cool:

A ride?!?!?! With my reputation? What were you thinking?

PM'd Fatbloke. Looking forward to the test... Not.

Dave

Banshee
19-04-2005, 05:36 PM
When they told me what i had to do i thought they was a jokin....and at a hundred mile an hour feckin crazy, but i did it and loved the wind in my hair.

Starter Sprag
19-04-2005, 06:53 PM
I'll be there :D

Quite happy to be the Cheshire rep too if you want a Cheshire section.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Can't always get out cos of my shift patterns, but might possibly be able to make this one

Was thinking of going to the Northwich Sprint, but may sway in favour of a monster meet

Mr Cake
19-04-2005, 08:10 PM
No worries. I'm a shift worker too.

Dave