PDA

View Full Version : Arrow Mill

scrumpster
17-04-2005, 06:29 PM
I was in Stratford this weekend, so my mate took me for a trip to the Arrow Mill, what an impressive place, in a fantastic location. There was a huge 'THINK BIKE' sign attached to a road sign, not too far away, do you think that is in readiness for the monster bunch?? :) I for one am looking forward to what should hopefully be a fantastic weekend!! :D

JMo
17-04-2005, 06:32 PM
The Arrow Mill is a popular meeting place for bikes (Sunday afternoons I believe - see MCN) in that part of the world, and the owner Dennis is a biker himself (if you can refer to BMW riders as bikers?!)...

We always get a warm welcome there - and nothing to do with booking out every room for the whole weekend I'm sure x

You'll have a great time!

xxx

Nonnie
17-04-2005, 07:49 PM
Hi Scrummie, heard you went there! Oh, yeah I'm sure we'll have a great time roomie!

Duncan
17-04-2005, 08:04 PM
There was a huge 'THINK BIKE' sign attached to a road sign, not too far away, do you think that is in readiness for the monster bunch?? :D

Those signs appeared just before last summers Bulldog Bash and have been there ever since.

scrumpster
17-04-2005, 08:09 PM
Hi Scrummie, heard you went there! Oh, yeah I'm sure we'll have a great time roomie!

Hi Roomie, I couldn't see the balcony, I was the wrong side of the building, but hey it looks the dogs danglies!!! :D

scrumpster
17-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Those signs appeared just before last summers Bulldog Bash and have been there ever since.

The one I saw has lasted well then!!!! i do have a matching sign in the back of my car too :D