PDA

View Full Version : New Ducati Owner today!

little devil
16-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Hi

I have just collected my first Ducati M620ie, second hand 02 plate with just 900 miles on the clock. :lol:

I have read that servicing is a must, anything I should look out for?

Living in Leicestershire I am looking forward to a ride out to the Ox on Tuesday, if the weather is ok and to the Queen Vic on Thursday.

Hope to meet some of you soon. :)

Heather

Mr Cake
16-04-2005, 02:20 PM
Welcome! You shouldn't have any problems with an '02 bike. Things to look out for?.. Just keep it rubber side down and let Ducati look after the rest.

Dave

Paranoid Dave
16-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Keep serves up to date and belts changed when they should be, then just enjoy the ride and make contact with Julie and Rith, you local reps, they'll liven things up for you :D

Did you know you're name is on my tank ;) Cool!

PD

Nonnie
16-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Hello Piccolo Diavolo!

The most important thing to remember is to talk to your motorbike every day.

Mand
16-04-2005, 03:04 PM
Hi

I have just collected my first Ducati M620ie, second hand 02 plate with just 900 miles on the clock. :lol:

I have read that servicing is a must, anything I should look out for?

Living in Leicestershire I am looking forward to a ride out to the Ox on Tuesday, if the weather is ok and to the Queen Vic on Thursday.

Hope to meet some of you soon. :)

Heather

Hiya, I'm in Leicestershire too. I'm sure our paths will cross sooner or later!

Mand :)

Kev Bunney
16-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Welcome Little Devil, keep an eye on the Leicestershire section on the events page for local ride outs etc, as Dave say`s your local reps "Julie & Ruth" will look after you, Cheers Dave !

nik_the_brief
16-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Waheey - welcome to the fold! :cool:

little devil
19-04-2005, 07:36 AM
Thanks for all you 'posts', should be off to the Ox tonight weather permitting.

Had a great weekend getting to know the bike, it's awsome!!!!

Heather :burnout:

Banshee
19-04-2005, 08:38 AM
And no better time to kill a hundred birds with one stone Arrow Mill next next :D weekend.