PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Performance Bagster cover and bag

slug
14-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Item 1: Ducati part # 967132AAA

This is a Ducati Performance bagster tank cover and bag...

Tank cover -
I am pretty sure the cover will fit all fuel injected Monsters (It is currently on my 2003 M800Sie) however you may wish to check with a Ducati store if you are unsure. This is the perfect way to protect your tank from everyday knocks and dings whilst providing some much needed luggage space on the Monster.

Bag -The people at Baglux ( www.baglux.co.uk ) tell me that Ducati usually commision a special run of covers and bags, so thats probably why the bag doesent appear in the baglux range and it doesent seem to resemble the one in my DP catalogue.
I reckon it has a capacity of around 15 - 20Litres and measures 36cm Long X 26cm Wide X 20cm Deep.
As well as the large main compartment it has 3 zip pockets on the outsde and a transparent map pocket on top.
It has an adjustable shoulder strap and a transparent 'shower cap' style rain cover.

The bag has some minor scratches on the underside but other than that both items are in excellent condition, I will gladly email more photos if you wish.

This part retails new for £160 +vat.

I am looking for £110 inluding the postage. Please PM me for my phone number if you are interested.

Cheers
Daryl

NattyBoy
15-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Just to help slug out..this will fit any injected model (ive got one for my S4R).

Cheers
Nat

slug
15-04-2005, 08:52 AM
Thanks Nat
So it will fit the S4R :)
The following models all use the 586.1.037.*** (*** = colour code) part number for the fuel tank so this suggests to me that the cover will fit all of these models 620ie, 750ie, 800ie, 900ie, 1000ie, S4 MY02 & MY04.
The only grey area may be the new S2R which I believe has a plastic tank, however the tank may still be the same shape... so check with your dealer.

Cheers
Daryl

slug
15-04-2005, 09:03 AM
Thanks for your interest guys.