PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Hants Meet (17th)

BoozyBOB
14-04-2005, 12:04 AM
its third Sunday of the month.. :bunny: .meet at Little Chef in Four Marks for a ride out at 11.... :burnout:
i will be there for a breakfast bap..(weather permiting)..at 10:30... ;)
where do the Hampsters want to go??..i have a (blag) deal with a landlord i know for cheep Sunday lunch ...but he needs to know how many...so a def name count would help...

i am trying to get to Snells on Sat so hope i can see a few Hampsters there if i cant make it i will def be there Sunday
cheers

scrumpster
14-04-2005, 06:11 AM
:( I'm away this weekend in Brum, otherwise, speedo cable permitting I would have been there. I take it this is to be a regular thing now? Enjoy your ride!

BoozyBOB
15-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Scrumpster....third Sunday of the month is always Hampster meet at Four Marks... :bunny:

BoozyBOB
15-04-2005, 04:35 PM
does anyone want to do this ride out??? :( :(

BoozyBOB
17-04-2005, 12:14 PM
:eek: went over to Four Marks this morning for a coffee to await the Monsterers...when i got there...there it was GONE...the Little Chef is no more..
so i waited...and waited...and...no monsters came...had a little pootle around tried a couple of new roads and went home...lots of police about with cameras.. :eek:

so any ideas where the Hampsters can meet now.... :confused:

lord vader
18-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Ive been tied up with work of late other wise would have come and viewed the demise of the little chief, being on the road most of the week their slow and steady decline is putting them in the endagered speices listings.
However just around the corner there is a biker friendly pub! next to SPC BMW in farrigdon, They changed hands a year or two ago and the current landlord is pro bikes. at least he was when me Beemer was on the road.
PS anyone want to buy a F650gs Beemer fully loaded give as a bell.

scrumpster
20-04-2005, 09:10 PM
:eek: went over to Four Marks this morning for a coffee to await the Monsterers...when i got there...there it was GONE...the Little Chef is no more..
so i waited...and waited...and...no monsters came...had a little pootle around tried a couple of new roads and went home...lots of police about with cameras.. :eek:

so any ideas where the Hampsters can meet now.... :confused:

Blimey it was there other week!! They all seem to be in demise!!! :eek: Can't think of another meeting place, but will try and get to any I can :)