PDA

View Full Version : Start of regular get-together ??

Northman1
13-04-2005, 12:58 PM
How many people reading this can make a morning meet up at the McDonalds at Brampton Hut Roundabout/services, (just off the A1/A14 junction), on Sunday 24th April 09:30 - 10:30.

Might as well start to have a regular get-together as our numbers are growing.

Chappers
13-04-2005, 02:17 PM
I'll try and be there but no promises plus I've gotta be back in CMK for 1:30pm :(

Red
13-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Will try to be there but no promises as dont know how stiff will be from the day before but it would be good to get together will mail closer to the time :moto:

Chappers
15-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Like I said I'm defo up for it but let me know for defo if it's happening as I've got a longer ride and earlier start :)

Northman1
15-04-2005, 10:32 AM
OK. This will definately happen. I will be there from 09:30, (I will be the one scarfing down the BLT Bagel breakfast).

Look forward to seeing some new faces.

Red
15-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Will definately be there barring any body defects and getting yet another kitchen pass as feel will have had my fair share this weekend by will be good to put names to faces

Red
17-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Did anyone manage to get out the weather was fab and the biking GORGEOUS
Went out on the Chelverston road loads of bikes as is really popular road
Went to the Star & Garter Pub the place was packed with bikers but only one Monster!
Looking forward 2 next weekend :)

Chappers
17-04-2005, 08:01 PM
I'll see ya all at McD's then at Brampton yeah around 9:30am...I'm pants at getting up in the morning, neighbours are gonna love me at 8am that morning - NOT :o :lol:

Will
17-04-2005, 08:33 PM
Did anyone manage to get out the weather was fab and the biking GORGEOUS
Went out on the Chelverston road loads of bikes as is really popular road
Went to the Star & Garter Pub the place was packed with bikers but only one Monster!
Looking forward 2 next weekend :)

I managed a 270 mile round trip on the GS today, couldn't resist it as I have just had the first service done and the weather was so good. The Monster has been neglected a bit for the past couple of weeks - must give it a run next weekend!

Will

Chappers
20-04-2005, 11:30 AM
Can't make Sunday now as I'm dropping my bike off to Dave Woods for a week on Saturday - it needs service and I have oil p!ssing out...could be the head :( :eek:

Let me know when the next one is, as long as it's a weekend I can make it, Sunday's are usually better for me as I visit me Mummy every Sunday for the one decent meal I eat all week :bunny:

Have a gooden :burnout:

Northman1
21-04-2005, 10:27 AM
OK. Hopefully we will see some of the Camdridgeshire Monster Posse, and establish the beginnings of what could be a regular get together.

I am in Spain at the moment but will be back in the UK in time for the Sunday meet.

Northman1
24-04-2005, 02:21 PM
We got some good weather for our first meeting. It was good to put faces to names.

Thanks for turning up, Will, Charlene, Heidi and Stuart.

I will put some thoughts together for our next meeting in approximately 4 weeks time, and hopefully we will get some more good weather and enjoy a good run-out to somewhere with good food and slightly off the well beaten path.

I look forward to seeing you all again, and hopefully some new faces, next time.

Red
24-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Wont say that I wasn't nervous about meeting people that I didnt know But am very pleased that I came Thanks for organising the meeting look forward to the next time

Will
24-04-2005, 09:24 PM
It was good to meet you all today - hope that we can do it again soon.

Will

Chappers
24-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Gutted...I missed you all but i did text Charlene telling her to say hi to you all :D

Next time, I promise, as long as it's a sunday and not sooo early as my neighbours will hate me at 8am on a sunday morning :eek: