PDA

View Full Version : this is the reason why

Nigel C
11-04-2005, 09:41 PM
I spend less and less time on this board and a few other people i suspect.
ok it's only meaningless words on the internet sticks and stones etc.
BUT it has changed the MOC board

http://ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=11796&page=1&pp=15

Richard_S
11-04-2005, 09:46 PM
jeez nige not again. please not again :(

damn and blast never felt so ironic.

scrumpster
11-04-2005, 10:05 PM
Surely if it's under random chat, then random it can be, and I think you will find most message boards and forums are like this. You don't have to read it you know! :cool:

Nonnie
11-04-2005, 10:44 PM
A roving motion; course without definite direction; want of direction, rule, or method; hazard; chance; -- commonly used in the phrase at random, that is, without a settled point of direction; at hazard.
To talk in a light and familiar manner; to converse without form or ceremony; to gossip.

I guess.

CK & AK
12-04-2005, 07:47 AM
The thread Nigel refers to has been removed.

Random chat is just that - chat on any subject non bike related.

BUT, posts can & will be reported for bad language, however it is disguised.
There is no need for one person (or even 2) to insult another member, the way that was done in that thread.

C'mon keep it clean - thats what the UKMOC has promoted on its forums.
That is why it isnt like Visordown & other similar places in the general sections.

LeMarsu
12-04-2005, 08:47 AM
I was disappointed to see some members openly insulting other members!

I only deleted the post, I should have banned people involved it such actions....

As the weather is getting better I think some people should pass more time on their bike and helping answer bike related question without waffling on this forum...

LeMarsu

Happy biker :moto:

A Yerbury
12-04-2005, 06:58 PM
class! just like the suns "ban this sick filth" "look at what our kids are exposed too" on pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 etc you get the point (I hope) now stop stirring as that's worse. We are all grown ups and do not need nannying or hectoring, it's all in good fun and those involved realise that, you seem to have missed the point?

Just please do not initaite another of your "group hugs" I am a passive and considerate fellow on the whole but for me a call for big telly tubby huggles is a call to arms of a different kind.

peace and all that jazzmatazz.

Alice.
ps cor!! the whole pun on a call to arms was a bit nifty eh!? just popped in like! excuse me, I have to go and admire my knees.

OgriUK
12-04-2005, 07:29 PM
lemarsu,
i know im a new boy, and i know its your playground i wandered into, but i havta be honest, that comment "As the weather is getting better I think some people should pass more time on their bike and helping answer bike related question without waffling on this forum..." is both patronising and puzzling..the bikes are in the garage for when i feel like riding them, and i thought bike chat forums were there for when i feel like waffling.
i really dont want to start a cyberspace row mate, especially with people i aint even met, but i gotta speak as i feel/think.

for my part i dont want to stop coming here, by tomorrow night i'll have two monsters so this place will be double handy and i want to contribute too, but i will post less waffle/chat here and save it for 200mph.org.

as for two other people here that seem to get some flak who i have also never met, i gotta say i find a lot of their posts amusing and out there, and think its good you got characters like that.
plus if you still got the deleted thread an check it you'll see it wasnt actually them that started the arsiness..

anyway, like i said, i'll post less, and hope speaking me mind aint gonna cause any bad feeling

Nonnie
12-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Oh Ogri, don't go, I think I have a solution.

What's needed alongside Random Chat is a Badass Mutha****er Chat forum.

That way all those who consider themselves a little bit whoa, a little bit wahey can be catered for.

How does that sound?

Richard_S
12-04-2005, 08:33 PM
great idea. I'll take the muffins anytime.

Nonnie
12-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Muffins Bluffins, I'm talking full on trailer style cuisine, trashy yet ostentatious.

Richard_S
12-04-2005, 08:56 PM
at my tender age I walk sheepishly into the fires of hell.

That aside Margarita was fun in a very bacardi kind of way. Like a god damned comanche buffalo roaster on pro plus and garlic mushrooms. She had the goove and I had the paperwork. She was Kosher on toast without the bbq indifference. a woman of envy.

A Yerbury
12-04-2005, 09:26 PM
I think random pretty much covers it? humour?jokes is an occasional misnomer as we all (it's true kiddies) miss the mark on occasions. Any way being a bad bottom befriender of mrs Robinson "I jus don care"

Nonnie
13-04-2005, 10:06 AM
That's a problem isn't it? The Badass Mutha****ers being catergorised. Hiding in a hiding place where no-one ever goes. The nation turns it's lonely eyes to you.

A Yerbury
13-04-2005, 10:11 AM
It's okay -sob- one gets used to these things.......the upside is a lack of group hugs and after all "I like need my space okay?"

OgriUK
13-04-2005, 09:26 PM
i no longer care about events in this mortal realm, i picked me full race system, loud as buggery, never seen rain, only done 720 miles from new, looks like a shelby cobra, blue an white s4r up this morning from bristol, and been out onnit in all weathers ever since with the gf on the back, and blimey charlie does it rock or what.... :D

fatbloke
13-04-2005, 09:53 PM
please please please report any insults, obscene language or any offensive posts
to myself or Grunter we will look at the offending thread and if found to be outside
the UKMOC guide lines the member/user will be banned for a minimum of 30 days
or banned for good.
But you must help us we cant read all the threads. So please report these users
who are spoiling your club to Fatbloke or Grunter

CraigMac
14-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Having had my rump smacked before....and it wasn't nice....im going to keep my gob shut.
Ive been that bad boy and now ive learnt my lesson, im just off to church to stack the hymm books.
Did someone say a "swear word"
Im concerned!
Regards..