PDA

View Full Version : Blueflame Evo Cans

mikerukbiker
09-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Fitted Blue Flame Evo cans to my S4 today. Couldn't believe how heavy the standard cans are.

New cans were hardly "slip off - slip on", with one hanging low after the first attempt (isn't that the natural way for so many things?).

Finally got things on the level and think they look good, sound great, even with the baffles in. Photo attached.

scrumpster
09-04-2005, 09:53 PM
Fitted Blue Flame Evo cans to my S4 today. Couldn't believe how heavy the standard cans are.

New cans were hardly "slip off - slip on", with one hanging low after the first attempt (isn't that the natural way for so many things?).

Finally got things on the level and think they look good, sound great, even with the baffles in. Photo attached.

They look very nice indeedy :D

Mand
10-04-2005, 09:59 AM
A very attractive bike indeed. :)

Ooo your cans are funky too.

DesmoDog
11-04-2005, 11:28 AM
But arn't they just the dogs? i think they look brillinant on a dark coloured bike, sets that lovely new logo off a treat.

mikerukbiker
11-04-2005, 04:13 PM
Yeah - but downside of logo is that Blueflame sent a spare set with the cans. Problem with adhesion? On new adverts for Evos it looks as though logos are rivetted on, rather than stuck on!

Rogerg
11-04-2005, 05:10 PM
Looks great Mike,

Whats the noise like?

carr01
11-04-2005, 06:22 PM
Really sound looking, but do they sound as good as they look? Did you have to change the E.C.U and air filter? just fitted a set of termi's to my S4 at the weekend,now have the ability to set off car alarms as i pass, just cant keep of it!

DesmoDog
12-04-2005, 10:07 AM
The older cans had a riveted on 2D flame. Anyway, anoraks aside I've heard them on a rice burner and they sounded very nice - if it can do that for a Yammie then a ducs going to sound great.

mikerukbiker
12-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Evos sound wonderful, likewise have to keep trying them out. They sound really good, plenty of base.

Didn't change the ECU or filter - spent all this year's money on the cans. Perhaps next year. Anyone want to buy some standard S4 Monster cans to speed up the process?