PDA

View Full Version : Ultraviolet Kittens, Beauty and the Yellow Wire Theorem

Richard_S
09-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Just a little one to set the senses free for a moment or two on this chilly and ponderous eve. I was rudely awoken by the god damn building squad AGAIN but found that offensive music, furious bangs of my fist against the offending wall and the odd colourful word eased the pain. I shaved (nice) and left on time. Despite the curse of public trains, loud children and queuing for a hot beverage that never arrived I was in good spirits. Arrived, cried, collected the kitten and set forth on a trip of greasy moments. Tickets waiting then a spot of cake (good cake you understand, it came from a shop and everything)

at the risk of deviating I need to take a line or two to add that I did look the absolute bollocks today. really. It is SO true. Its all about the Furygen, black brows and tastefully cut levis. I was king-dong-a-long-kachong BACKWARDS ffs. I caught many giving me the look of wonder as I performed the odd stoppie handstand for the kids and its always a pleasure to spot the spotter.

nearly got eaten by a nasty dog as well which was ****e, but you cant win them all, even on Saturday in Tinseltown. Little hebrew did manage to make several others jump out of there skin as he sprung from his bushy lair after me tho, so I left the scene with a manly stride as local proletarians waved through the restaurant window.

oh and an elderly man asked me for some Mari-ja-whanana outside tescos (his pronunciation not mine). It has been ages since I met such a happy and polite pensioner. It really did make me smile. Needless to say I sorted him out (with some directions of course) and we parted company with a cuddle and a happy tear.

Moral of the story escapes me but she now runs like a naughty KnickerBokerGlory laced with angel dust and syrup. Lets here it for fresh rubber, new belts and spangly tweekage!

It breaks your heart but fires your loins.

Yours whilst dreaming of Keeshka's black lace choker x

Ps Intelligent community discussion of science, religion, philosophy, and technology will follow later folks.

A Yerbury
09-04-2005, 07:08 PM
It's all about the furygAn surely.

AY.

Ps Intelligent community discussion of science, religion, philosophy, and technology will follow later folks.[/QUOTE]

A Yerbury
09-04-2005, 07:10 PM
explain the spangly tweakage?

Richard_S
09-04-2005, 07:25 PM
What is play to the cat is death to the mouse my friend. A simple home made madras often leads to turmoil in loose hands but I do thank you for the sp anyway. And to think i checked first. One does require the occasional nudge to keep the fire of perfection stoked and the maidens properly checked. Graciousness starts at home amidst the occasional velvet tipping and regular ginkgo biloba green tea or "Yin Xing Jian Nao Cha" as it is affectionately known in these stables.
Spangly tweekage is a metaphor for the apples that do not fall far from the tree. It’s about spannerage (apparently), monkey thistles (certainly) and a thirst for all things new (obviously). I’m not sure what the injected poison was but it has worked a treat and not only now do I have the flared trumpet, but also the tigers tool and a simply sensational road going prowess. (i did have presence in there but fancied a classic instead)

oh and to keep you in the loop the ass went seeking for horns and lost his ears. In the well of all places. The parrot came off worse though but I fear that is a story for milk tray, coco and toadlike-nightlight.

this long island place is great init, pass me the tinsel and the hobnobs Daddies home x

Mr. c o c keyes

Ps Intelligent community discussion of science, religion, philosophy, and technology will follow shortly folks. HANG ON IN THERE!

scrumpster
09-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Look I'm a part time blonde, so what was that all about? the only bit I understood was the stoppy!!! :confused:

A Yerbury
09-04-2005, 10:09 PM
In that case I seek those very labourious fruits and fine fleecing (the golden kind) myself, I scrawled some random poetry on a fine piece of chargrin and flung it to the mercy of the four winds, as yet no news is no news although the breath is baited and the chum lines have stirred the waters. It's all about the zen patience and highy tuned tackle. As regards the rearsest and dearest I have put in motion the machieavalian wheel, commonly known as barter and haggle. The rissoto was a masterpiece despite a lack of wild rice and bona fide pancetta although the porcinni proved a delight as usual.

yours with a bevy of bow legged women and crocodile ears,
AY.

ps. now if you will all excuse me, I feel a song coming on.....
pps. today I saw a ducati monster it was yellow with squally showers.

A Yerbury
09-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Just a little one to set the senses free for a moment or two on this chilly and ponderous eve. I was rudely awoken by the god damn building squad AGAIN but found that offensive music, furious bangs of my fist against the offending wall and the odd colourful word eased the pain. I shaved (nice) and left on time. Despite the curse of public trains, loud children and queuing for a hot beverage that never arrived I was in good spirits. Arrived, cried, collected the kitten and set forth on a trip of greasy moments. Tickets waiting then a spot of cake (good cake you understand, it came from a shop and everything)

at the risk of deviating I need to take a line or two to add that I did look the absolute bollocks today. really. It is SO true. Its all about the Furygen, black brows and tastefully cut levis. I was king-dong-a-long-kachong BACKWARDS ffs. I caught many giving me the look of wonder as I performed the odd stoppie handstand for the kids and its always a pleasure to spot the spotter.

nearly got eaten by a nasty dog as well which was ****e, but you cant win them all, even on Saturday in Tinseltown. Little hebrew did manage to make several others jump out of there skin as he sprung from his bushy lair after me tho, so I left the scene with a manly stride as local proletarians waved through the restaurant window.

oh and an elderly man asked me for some Mari-ja-whanana outside tescos (his pronunciation not mine). It has been ages since I met such a happy and polite pensioner. It really did make me smile. Needless to say I sorted him out (with some directions of course) and we parted company with a cuddle and a happy tear.

Moral of the story escapes me but she now runs like a naughty KnickerBokerGlory laced with angel dust and syrup. Lets here it for fresh rubber, new belts and spangly tweekage!

It breaks your heart but fires your loins.

Yours whilst dreaming of Keeshka's black lace choker x

Ps Intelligent community discussion of science, religion, philosophy, and technology will follow later folks.

the tower of babelfish translation device runs thus,
1.public transport is dreadful
2.A muffin for breakfast
3.Richard is very happy with his new motorcycle attire
4.Richard's motorcycle has been fixed
6.Richard gave a tramp some weed
7.I think he made some of it up
8.He has paddock tickets for some race thing tomorrow
9.I have no idea who Keeshka is or what her choker looks like? but a well rounded existence is all about filling in the gaps and generally having a bit of a think.

Hope that helps?
Alec.

Richard_S
09-04-2005, 10:39 PM
given the choice wouldn’t you prefer more for your money? the last call for honolulu has been already but number 9 sure is an accolade of good taste and warm notions.

ps the highly tuned tackle sounds sensational. do they have it in a midnight shade as well?

A Yerbury
09-04-2005, 10:48 PM
That Margy Atwood is a blinder, stupidly I started a bit whiskyed up so it was all a bit wrong foot forwards?! however after a few hours circling one another like caged panthers I can confirm that the bones are tasty as well as good.
AY.

Richard_S
09-04-2005, 10:54 PM
dont forget its not the sizes of the boots but the motion in the ocean. I have a caged panther or two in the lair, both from good stock and both independent models in their own right. They are not cheap but likely to add a tick and boo in the spice department for any aspiring Australian sexual fiend. riveting, original, pulling off its dream-like twists with shattering conviction, a dream so vivid a cheeky pinch is worthless x

panthers and girls. spendid.

A Yerbury
09-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Is it all about the panthers? or the tigers? for once the fence has a familair indent, I will have to ponder this one. She wants them "like old pictures" -you mean sepia? "no, like brown" hmmmmmm stardom no doubt beckons.
Ale.x

Richard_S
09-04-2005, 11:08 PM
I’m a sucker for Leopards but then you knew that already. Stardom hunts the unlikely and who knows, in 15 years time when you have teleported yourself into a world of grandeur, grace and Madame butterfly bliss, trained the iron lungs into full Gandalf pipeage you will casually flick through an old rag with a gentle scratch of the left earlobe and smile a little smile. proper sepia never fades even if the talent does.

oh and the truth is that its all about the sunday afternoon strawberries and the little moments inbetween.

spacemonkey
10-04-2005, 08:07 AM
A tiger...? In London...?

You soooo need your own Blog site... ;) (obligatory smiley, just in case...)

OgriUK
10-04-2005, 10:15 AM
just got outta the shower an read that post.
now im sweating again..and it aint cold..... :)

DesmoDog
11-04-2005, 09:22 AM
Isn't Keeschka (whatever) that tefal out of two ugly birds and the hidden blonde? I forget their stage name, but does it matter? Furygan eh? stepping out in the haute couture will only result in tears. Hmmm, play on word there? You now must invest in some cuban heals/Joe Rocket combe to aquire true Gallicness.

DesmoDog
11-04-2005, 09:33 AM
Damn monday morning spelling crapness

A Yerbury
11-04-2005, 05:15 PM
cubans whilst a creamy smoke are a no no where gears are concerned. I expect people to dress up for this sat w ender thing btw, shuffling around the dancefloor in dayglo hein gericke salopetes will not impress me much, So ladies in skirts, and gentlemen in natty lounge loafers If you dont mind. I may be up for a manicure beforehand so form a queue please gals.

yours with a splash of channel

Alex.

Nonnie
11-04-2005, 05:26 PM
I shall be packing my flares and hopefully an afro. I have investigated the possibility of attaching a hat box to Juan's tank but I'm not getting very far. I have also considered the methods involved to procure my travelling companions luggage, dispose of it and fill it with swishy organza.

A Yerbury
11-04-2005, 05:31 PM
get an afro with a chin strap. I have now idea what a swishy organza is but already my life feels hollow without one.

spacemonkey
11-04-2005, 06:30 PM
In Colour! Our secret spycam has come up with these exclusive pics of the Dapper one as he relaxes in his lair, postulating the weekend ahead (pic 1)
Here (pic 2) he can been seen sampling his new attire, and not a Furygan in sight!
And finally, this (pic 3) is what can be expected from our very own Lenin Impersonator at the festivites:

spacemonkey
11-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Ps, and the stupid nanny filter won't let you post links if part is considered a 'naughty' word. That sucks....

Richard_S
11-04-2005, 07:51 PM
down boy it'll only create a targeted symphony of pain in a world devoid of coloured chestnuts or sanitation. the recollection of that day, the day when out of a blue mirage of loveliness the clouds opened up for me and I met my Jesus Christ. Lineage is bondage. Linkage is the nipple clamp and it brays. Trust the Spanish Bazooka and forsake the WWW. Its generally wasted here on piddle island.

I had a fairly rounded day in all, some more take out cash and fake ambitions but plenty of the doodle-poodle wannabes to counterbalance the scale of ever changing idealism. I held on to my poise despite the low and shady remarks regarding my new lobster themed head. What can I say, I didn’t realise that the sun was actually working ffs. Caught blind with crutchess panties and a team of 15 oinks to notice. Still one by one they fell, doomed by there rash quip’s and wonky windsors, until I stood up dead straight (been making the effort but that’s a different story) and raised my top lip and left eye brow simultaneously. It must be like living with the dead with these poor bastards. You will all be pleased to here that it WILL tan and I will be Mexicanised shortly. Thanks for the concern though.

On a tangent I have been reliably informed that we have a hula theme in full prep for this year. To ensure complete domination and with the view of "holding ones own confidently" I have already ordered a frilly bra with silver sequins from an off shore mailing house, AND been flexing my hips in front of the full length vanity board for at least 90 seconds per day. I’m having a degree of difficulty with the cheek puffing on the other hand and pointers would be appreciated chaps. I don’t want to let the side down.

and lastly "that is the Koalas home" has proved to be a valuable verse this afternoon. A quantifiably cute moment. God bless Dave and his radio of middle-age-dom.

over and out

btw those without morals suffer from eye infections. Yours whilst enjoying a peaceful moment of scripted poetic justice. Cut for the needy with a welcome sour lime of benevolence x

ps i "did" my boss properly on the way home. god damned german sh ite.

A Yerbury
11-04-2005, 08:36 PM
wonderful sstuff fellows, apologies my keyboard has developed aa tick and is duplicaating certain letters, I can not be arsed to delete so plz beaar with. Nick will you be attending this meet greet monster collective? I hope, so, nice pics, I remeber that artist doing stuff for deadline and 2000 ad baack in the days...sadly I cant stop as I have 3 daays to watch series 3 of 24 before it goes back to a friend. these events nearly take place in real time....

OgriUK
11-04-2005, 08:36 PM
you cannot argue with that... :)

A Yerbury
11-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Sir, may I take a moment out of marathon dvd pleasure to salute your open face pointy finger ways, Richard has a downloadable pdf explaining the funny hanshake.

OgriUK
11-04-2005, 08:49 PM
thank you my friend.
a good rider always dresses sensibly for the road..flares are crucial on fen roads..

Richard_S
11-04-2005, 08:50 PM
its true the proximity infatuation catches us all out in the end. Mittens for votes and an hello-ha of cross eyed cycloptic proportions.

good luck sir, I am not envious as I have a hot tub full of babycham and fluffy tails, and besides that Keifer guy is just to damn tough.

A Yerbury
11-04-2005, 08:53 PM
I like you even more now (not in that way) it is all about the gentlemans flare (and "flair" d'ya see what I done there?) although these days it's all about the boot cut.

OgriUK
11-04-2005, 08:56 PM
"boot cut" just dont "cut it"(i did it too!!!!! im getting there...) with us aging hippies.
its gotta be the real thing... :D

A Yerbury
11-04-2005, 09:01 PM
yes but they are quite hard to find? I believe the levis code 517 is the one to go for.
Alex.
ps lee cooper boot cut are very good and flappy, ideal when coupled with a gentlemans engineer boot (heine gricke 95 quid)

Richard_S
11-04-2005, 09:01 PM
and who said that all the heroes were dead. I have vivid dreams of rekindling the t-bird chic in a warehouse of good ventilation and purry delights.

I remember the boot cut, hurt for days, but in a good and tbh wholesome and satisfying way. My little empire evaporates x

A Yerbury
11-04-2005, 09:08 PM
I hear that to purr is human?

OgriUK
11-04-2005, 09:10 PM
:D yes it is..

"gap" have got flares on offer at the mo 29 squid :) :)

Richard_S
11-04-2005, 09:24 PM
oh dear the first bollock has been dropped. Gap? £29? The lord have mercy, I think I will affectionately refer to you as Harry from this day forth.

A Yerbury
11-04-2005, 09:27 PM
I will have you know that the GAP "long and lean" range are very fine. Saville Row dont do flares these days.
Alex.
due to the above I shall have an episode.

Richard_S
11-04-2005, 09:31 PM
yeah as fine as a cats arse. in fact that is an ill intended compliment. I don’t do the hustle and bustle of town, preferring instead to mail order shoes in the correct size that turn out to be incorrectly sized. bastards.

A Yerbury
11-04-2005, 09:35 PM
I am afraid you are wrong, and If I ever catch site of you wearing covent garden Evisu or Diesel or the other one that is not carhart but the 2005 equiv 1000% mark up clobber I shall beat you with the silly stick.

OgriUK
11-04-2005, 09:40 PM
i knew id got too ****y when i started posting photos.. :( :( :( :(

off to bed, in me flared jim jams..

OgriUK
11-04-2005, 09:43 PM
how bizarre!
i cannot say ****!!

oh well, my humiliation is complete..

Richard_S
11-04-2005, 09:43 PM
a ha we have our tentacles crossed. I don’t wear clothes you see, only the occasional set of beige bottoms for the full "camera" effect. GAP is not for me, but then neither are male hot pants or coloured blazers. I can, and do, draw the line at threats regarding the silly stick though. We both know what happened last time you chanced your arm in a game of midnight jousting. Sadly I also remember falling asleep on the latrine. Sometimes your just cursed in a very weird way.

oh and you cant say **** either. crazy.

scrumpster
11-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Good God, bring back bell bottoms!!

OgriUK
11-04-2005, 09:45 PM
now thats just silly.. :)

Nonnie
11-04-2005, 10:10 PM
We will one day be the height of fashion again boys and girls! Ogri? Fab pose, just fab. I admire anyone who will stand at the bottom of their driveway and give it the JT. Was it your driveway? Someone else's would have been funnier!
From a ladies point of view, the smoking jacket has always held that certain je ne sais quoi. I am unsure of anything beige & brogues are fairly traditional. I remain nonplussed on labels.

OgriUK
12-04-2005, 06:55 AM
no it was mine mate..in peatyboghorror you get arrested for doing that in other peoples drive...just got back and daughter wanted a photo to send into bike magazines advert for a local road tester..i "trucked on", she snapped, an i sent it in...never heard a thing, they dont know what there missing.. ;)

LeMarsu
12-04-2005, 08:32 AM
Good God, bring back bell bottoms!!

I guess you have not seen me on my bike...
I have nice jeans that flap in the wind!

LeMarsu

DesmoDog
12-04-2005, 10:29 AM
Ok, so in order-ish Alex, I agree satorial elegance is needed for the shuffle on the dance floor, although looking at Nonnie and Ogri I suspect a certian amount of Travolta-esque gyrations. Count me in!

The pictures look like the work of Jamie Hewitt and/or Alan Martin formerly 200AD, Deadline (sorely missed), Tank Girl, and of late the Gorillaz.

GAP long and lean, my four year old daugter skipped off in a pair just this morning. Looked very cool.

Evisu, had one pair as a present - the button popped off and I chucked them. Why pay 100+ for recycled levis?

Now a nice pair of summer of love Jesus jeans in a 32 inch bell. No actually I'll go with the levis boot cut and a nice pair of chelsea boots.

I have a lovely pair of semi patent brown brogues from Jermyn street that upset shipyard workers (along with pink shirts).

Smoking jackets. Nice, but have to be in green. I don't think I'll be able to pack mine. Damn, we're looking at a fedex delivery to the venue now, I always find that tank bags etc detract from the Lawrence of Arabia look.

Nonnie
12-04-2005, 11:21 AM
I try with the travoltaesque thang but I look like I'm flailing. My preferred choice of imitation is "The Dance of the Citroen C4". I have a personal space issue but I am enlightened enough to pre-warn and choose a desolated area where I won't cause harm or offence to others.

DesmoDog
12-04-2005, 11:25 AM
I try with the travoltaesque thang but I look like I'm flailing. My preferred choice of imitation is "The Dance of the Citroen C4". I have a personal space issue but I am enlightened enough to pre-warn and choose a desolated area where I won't cause harm or offence to others.

I prefer tocause desolation with my dance moves.

Richard_S
12-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Look at us, were beautiful
All the people push and pull
But let's just go out and ride
Talk about the things we try

a fitting musical entry. dig it out ladies for it has rhythm.

oh and everyone knows that SJ's are nothing if not the shade of burgundy.

A Yerbury
12-04-2005, 06:49 PM
Burgundy with gold trim and drawstring belt thing, It's a Baker St vibe. One can say nob, willy and **** but not ****. Lemarsu does not like ****, It is very silly and rather confusing for us bears of little brain. On a fashion tip I am contemplating the emperors new range, replete with epauletes and kitten heel. I am in the process of blagging some very smart marc jacobs shades, see you all at 7ish with a fanfare and confetti.

A Yerbury
12-04-2005, 06:51 PM
no! that is silly, Le M, Richard is a **** as is Mr turpin, a name for champions.

Richard_S
12-04-2005, 08:44 PM
I am a champion of few things but do rise above the d ick jokes.
The black fact is black, yet white, with a few droplets of dust for good measure.

come on chaps I am no scrote and Jacob is a lardy arse.

A Yerbury
12-04-2005, 09:31 PM
It's all about the feathers. I am currently enjoying a particularly bracing pink gin, as an homage to the god synchronicity may I suggest you all do the same.

cheers chaps -chink- you're mostly all okay.
Alex.xxx

DesmoDog
15-04-2005, 08:57 AM
Pink gin, wonderful! Although I prefer a bloody Mary with plenty tabasco when drinking before 11. That said, I can't help noticing that in Brussels it is not uncommon for respectable looking people to be drinking beer before 09:00. Le Marsu, you're Belgian - explain. Is it that all Belgians consider beer a soft(ie) drink?

nik_the_brief
15-04-2005, 09:30 AM
A tiger...? In London...?

It probably escaped from a zoo Space! :D

spacemonkey
15-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Best get my machine gun out then! There's a bounty on them you know....