PDA

View Full Version : Bikes am great

andy pea
08-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Evening all,
Today on my ride home I was subjected to rain, heavy winds, snow, fluffy clouds and bright sunshine (tho' bluddy cold!), all in 10 miles! (so stopped for a shandy on the way :o .... aint life great :), admired my bike and continued home. Once home i thought i'd have a little friday night tipple whilst mixing some tunes... wellll, one glass turned into 2, turned into 3 etc - hic...
Bit pi$$ed now so I just thought i'd show you my bike! she's ace... stock as the day she was born ("want stripes, want pipes, want paint" etc... but all in good time ;) )... at the moment she does just fine (and she's YELLOW!) and i'm having more fun on her than any other bike i've ever had... aren't monsters great!

Andy :o

SAMMYE
10-04-2005, 10:16 AM
Nice one Andy thats what its all about :D

JR
10-04-2005, 11:38 AM
Why not joing Duncans ride out on Tuesday thru the Wye Valley to Simmonds Yat - see Gloucestershire events.

JR

OgriUK
10-04-2005, 01:22 PM
nice one buddy looks exactly like my bike, i fink yellow monsters are the dogs.. :D

DesmoDog
11-04-2005, 02:10 PM
I couldn't agree more. Friday was snow, Saturday was way too cold and Sunday was just bloody perfect. So I cleaned up the bits from my garage floor, stuck them on my bike, fastened my jacket up, swore to go on a diet, and blasted out onto the open road - along with about another million bikers. Christ you couldn't move for rice rockets and heavyweight thong thunderers. But what a day, and I couldn't halp but notice that my monnie is a damn sight better looking than anything else I saw on that day. Bloody great! Now I just need to get a helmet that dosent reshape my head.

Now I know we're all supposed to stick together as bikers, but has anyone noticed that Harley riders and caravan owners are the same. Not only in riding habits - I'm sure they are all the same people.