PDA

View Full Version : Box Hill

Banshee
07-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Thinkin of a ride down that way to say hello to CK and gang, is there a sunday i should aim for with a little summit special going on?

Pedro
07-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah, it was a couple of weeks ago!!

:D:D

Banshee
07-04-2005, 08:59 PM
well the next but one special thing then :p

JMo
07-04-2005, 09:05 PM
ProTwins open day on the 8th of May (planning to meet at Box Hill prior) - you could go home via the Ace Cafe as it's Italian Day too... think J&R are planning to come down for that too x

xxx

A Yerbury
07-04-2005, 09:11 PM
I may be in London, possibly at the overpriced armpit of west london that weekend Banshee, so please wear the pointy cap as I will need to know how to avoid you.
All my love etc..
AY.

Banshee
07-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Yerb i had a listen to radio 4 to be as clever as you, but fell asleep, i shall don my hat with pride, you can hold up your UB40. :rolleyes:

CK & AK
07-04-2005, 09:31 PM
ello Bansh.

Kettle always on here (if I'm in! :D ) but AK not out to play at the moment, as up to his ears now doing the desmo bike for cadwell in just over 3 weeks time! :eek:

Gissa bell, little one - or let me know what you are planning, but am 'tied up' ;) (ooh :lol: ) this w/end - and most months on the 1st, 2nd & 4th Sundays in the mornings with DSC meets. For you however, I 'might' ;) be able to make an exception................

I'm not prob going to be at the Pro-twins do, tho might pop along to the Ace later in the day :)

C
:bunny:

A Yerbury
07-04-2005, 09:35 PM
It takes a lot more than that bubbles! in your case I suspect it's too late, perhaps if you crawled back inside your mother and tried again? UB40? stop being a silly twit, I am an all round craftsman these days and they did away with those UB things ages ago. Do at least try to keep up you stella addled tiny physiqued socially inept sad man.

As usual condolences to your good lady wife etc..
Alex.xxx

ps Is your real name dave?

pps Well done with the commas, but i is I as the rasta man say blood.