PDA

View Full Version : Crappest film of the year ??

NattyBoy
04-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Watched Oceans Twelve last night...WHAT A LOAD OF ****E !!!!! :eek:

Had great hopes for it after Oceans Eleven which I thoroughly enjoyed .. but it was truly truly awful...

Best bit was when Julia Roberts character Tess....impersonated...erm...Julia Roberts to pull off a job. Truly cringeworthy...

Any other shockers we need to avoid ?? :confused:

Cheers
Nat

A Yerbury
04-04-2005, 05:33 PM
this pony was slated by everyone! not one even ok review, go online for reviews, guardian, imdb etc.....do not see "be cool" as that is a stinker too (or so they say) if you havent seen out of sight yet then watch that, snappy dialogue (elmore leonard) and a soudtrack by david holmes.

benjiwillik
04-04-2005, 05:40 PM
went to see the ring, and i don't know if the pounding hangover I had clouded my judgement, but it was ****e. Not a patch on the brilliant original(US version-the Japanese ones were good, but...).Save your self £6 and avoid! :mad:

DesmoDog
04-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Not a patch on the brilliant original(US version-the Japanese ones were good, but...).Save your self £6 and avoid! :mad:

Speechless,

It'll be the magnifcent seven next.

Alex - over to you.

NattyBoy
04-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Im just glad I didnt pay £3.75 for renting the bugger (oopps..its not out yet I forgot :lol: ;) :D ).

Its the first film I can remember where I got so bored I turned it off half way through and watched the remainder the following day...

And as for the ringpeice 2...some films you just know are gonna be toss..but we go anyway dont we..?? :lol:

Nat

Fodder
05-04-2005, 02:56 AM
I thought it was OK, you kind of expected it to be cheesy as hell.
Another one I am drawn to is Sahara. Having been known to dabble in the pulp fiction that Clive Cussler pens (holidays and long haul flights you understand ;) ) his main man Dirk Pitt finally makes it to the big screen in this one. A kind of American James Bond type. I'll let you know :cool:

grunter
05-04-2005, 05:10 AM
is even worse total ****e??

Spanner
05-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Robert De Niro's offering called Hide and Seek is a load of old toss. Wasn't impressed at all.

SAMMYE
05-04-2005, 11:43 AM
...............Anatomy of Hell - pretty good film, I liked it anyway. Not your usual run of the mill guns bombs and women film though :burnout: I'm sure Alexandro has probably seen it

gary tompkins
05-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Saw Constantine a few days ago. Pretty good in a sort of Matrix meets Hellraiser, dark & creepy kinda way. I almost went to see Oceans twelve after enjoying eleven, and then saw the dire reviews so didn't bother :p

CraigMac
05-04-2005, 08:02 PM
No matter where they play that film its just a load of poo...It was dire ere too.
Regards.

A Yerbury
05-04-2005, 08:08 PM
hot latex bitches #2 was a vast improvement over the first one, I have not seen any films that could be described as "a load of c r a p" I draw the line at animals, kiddies and number 2's. Perhaps Didge knows more about this genre?

AY

CraigMac
05-04-2005, 08:16 PM
His seminal work..."Laugh, I nearly shat" was a big dissapointment....and there was no money shot!
His seminal work? I think not..
Just an observation.
Regards

A Yerbury
05-04-2005, 08:20 PM
craig's being all rude again miss!