PDA

View Full Version : the magic of the wizards dream

Richard_S
03-04-2005, 07:54 PM
Well I am almost on the drunken side of life this evening after an afternoon of multiple pleasures. I put the old dear straight on many of life’s pearls, had a different discussion regarding “feminine” menus and the double-edged sword of the “goats cheese / strawberries” conundrum and held my own when she attempted trippage and uninspired wit. Father, bless him, wore all beige and his normal untidy mop; they are away for xmas this year, Cuba of all places the culture vultures that they are. Very welcome in a very sober sense – her turkey is dire and the awkward questions relating to g-force and other inadequate middle ground table chat rather passé. Some choice choices in terms of late night viewing; “mature beyond his years, he is movingly believable as the confused, abused teen” or perhaps the under the sea extravaganza that is the table with no legs. A solid Sunday staple eh chaps, pure genius. I had the inevitable “what are you going to do” conversation but managed to duck and weave; only spilling the ale on one forgivable occasion. Food was OK if a little long winded but the swans were out in force helping to pass the time and chin itching moments.

I am in no fit state for it but would welcome an open campfire, some gut warming camp songs and a fairly good-sized spit roast. Picked up a copy of the eye of privacy earlier in an attempt to keep in touch with the world but the better purchase turned out to the a apple creamed rice surprise. Apparently my only option is move out in order to sell although I did have a spot of good news from Captain Theodopolous last Friday. He is young and foolish, occasionally Greek but generally well screwed together. Has a lot of love for modelled automobiles and Emma Harrison’s breasts also and apparently fancies the idea of bettering himself in the quaint surroundings of good old Englefield. A bit like Bristol, rover and other dilapidated English moments ; they still play cricket but the Kru is £2.19 a bottle. Take your choice.

Incidentally and accidentally stumbled across the infamous “silver spoon” scene with Alesha Bizart earlier. Incredible space and big effort on the suction front – the whole nine yards in fact. Nice to see a proper woman making the effort even if her plaits were slightly wonky and the supplied yoghurt slightly lumpy.

As a footnote the new stance is “No comment your honour but be assured that it’s Mr Noodles to you” x

Oh and bought a smashing pair of voluptuous, moon booted styled, space hopper craft feet wassanames. Monty or Oscar? Puzzled yet pleased.

JMo
03-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Oh for !*!*!*!*s sake give it a rest Richy baby...

xxx

Julie
03-04-2005, 08:02 PM
Oh for f u c k s sake give it a rest Richy baby...

xxx

Well said !!!!!!!!!

Richard_S
03-04-2005, 08:07 PM
sorry I will move along the lost and found section. should be over there with the petunias and the dribble. On a slightly more serious note ladies be careful what you throw away, some biscuits are better to swallow than others. Owew erk misses etc X's infinity.

ice ice baby etc oh and a PERFECT sound track x

Kev Bunney
03-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Good grief "!*!*!*!*" you don`t half write some bull shine, what ON EARTH are you jibbering on about ?

CK & AK
03-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by JMo
Oh for f u c k s sake give it a rest Richy baby...

Well said !!!!!!!!!

Perlease! go & get out for a ride on your bike Richard, give us all a break from your drink/drug/witless/sh*tless fuelled ramblings

Kev Bunney
03-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Why was the word Richard automaticly removed from my post ??

Mand
03-04-2005, 08:24 PM
Perhaps it is a special UKMOC swear word?

Richard_S
03-04-2005, 08:27 PM
the power of now. nice thought.

feminists are like chimeny sweeps only with less fudge and more trunkiness.

don't worry Kev, you can miss the test on the grounds of special needs and the lack of a proper football kit.

oh and bike is broken so I am currently on the space hopper. Nice horns, shame about the shade.

ciao you little lovelys x

oh and Mand that was good. Have a cookie.

Kev Bunney
03-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Well it had 4 letters and is a common nickname for Richard ! I`ll try it again, "!*!*!*!*"

Kev Bunney
03-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Oh well, still no joy, a bit daft I reckon, you can`t really call someone Richard head can you :lol:

Richard_S
03-04-2005, 08:31 PM
christ Kev, steady on, two mildly comical posts in one night?
hernia alert!!!

Kev Bunney
03-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Dcik, If your trying to imply I have no sense of humour I ought to point out that I`m a Leicester City fan ;)

LeMarsu
03-04-2005, 08:35 PM
the end!
LeMarsu