PDA

View Full Version : British Superbikes, Thruxton, Sunday 10th April

Zimbo
03-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Anyone looking at going?
I'm considering riding down, perhaps meeting anyone else who fancies going from this part of the world at Greasy Joes, Cirencester, greasy breakfast etc, and ride on down for a day at the races.
Anyone fancy joining me????

Duncan
03-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Its my birthday that day and I shall be getting pissed and leaving bike in garage.

Zimbo
09-04-2005, 08:31 AM
Weather's looking good for this. If anyone fancies coming along I shall be leaving Greasy Joes in Cirencester at half nine after a lovely greasy breakfast.
See a great day's racing at a very fast circuit. £21 on the gate for tickets.

gary tompkins
09-04-2005, 12:01 PM
I will be mainly changing the knackered chain and sprockets on my better halfs Kwaker EL250.

Oh deep joy :rolleyes:

Although I may join Duncan and down a pint or 2 in the process :D

Richard_S
09-04-2005, 06:28 PM
I'll be lording it up in the paddocks for most of the day. I'll be the guy with the Havana, shrimp ****tail and devilish scatty cat grin. Do wave! :)

scrumpster
09-04-2005, 11:05 PM
Been there today and back again tomorrow, in me car cos I have the kids with me :D JR even kindly signed my helmet, but on a Ducati mission tomorrow!!!! ;)

A Yerbury
09-04-2005, 11:36 PM
well, he went nowhere near my helmet?! some folk have all the luck. hmmm as much as I would like to swan about in the no doubt 80's themed deluxe VIP section with Mr Sellers alas, tomorrow I have to photograph some tarts with notions of the Minogue about them. I will try to keep things clean.

yours with a box of browning,
Alex Y.

Richard_S
09-04-2005, 11:49 PM
I will be mostly swinging in the trees whilst going vroom vroom at the top of lungs. turned out nice again :cool:

Richard_S
10-04-2005, 08:34 PM
a respectable day by all accounts, reasonably cold man juice, more than two visits to the old faithful wagon of death and successful dodging of ALL scarlet pretenders till almost 2.15pm.

I was rescued early on from the perils of a soft field by a friendly man and then later heard a vicious rumour about "orange bits" on a certain someone’s leathers. Cool was kept in the queues for the facilities and we even had a comical moment with doors, port a loos and a man in grey. Biggest regret was not doing the yoshimora themed simulator. I have always been a sucker for Mr.Whippy tho so no change there folks (i had three so stimulation was an ill idea). I held my own in "the demonstration of a keen chin holding position" contest whilst chatting with a few of the friendly faces. Most seemed very handy on the barbequed circle of life and technical talk was wonderful in a mind blowing kind of way. There were no streaking starlets or lordy lordy skull duggery types just a firm bimble in the right direction and the occasional rub of the hands. Chazza was on form and bypassed the Messerschmitt rumble stage keeping all entertained and she was downright filithy all the way home. My decision to go as a man expecting chills had its consequences but my toe has never had so much fun. or pain either. never put ouchy toes in a hot bath. scream my name. bugger.

as a last thought its definitely all about the concept. The unfortunate thing, as I my friend smuggley quipped, is "even the good looking people aren't good-looking". Must try harder.

"Sanchez I don’t eat ribs"...."You do now Sir!!"

as a little one I discovered just how beautiful Penelope C is last night. The poo poo moment obliterated, what a beautiful lady x

I may get oriental later. Kung Fu Charlies "Snakey Timothy Charmer" Vol 1.k0k.

Its all about wants and needs.