PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Bimble

james t
02-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Any one in sussex up for a run down to Bognor for an ice cream and then maybe a trip along the coast to Brighton for lunch?.

I fancy a nice grilled sea-bass in the Regency Restuarant opposite the old east pier.

If the weather is good I shall be at Bury Hill between 9.30 an 10.am.

Just turn up if you fancy it if not I shall go on my own.

Regards James t.

JMo
02-04-2005, 07:51 PM
If the weather is good, I'll see you at Bury Jim - btw. it's the West Pier x

xxx

james t
02-04-2005, 07:58 PM
You know I don't know my a*se from my elbow so how am I supposed to know East From West?

Hope to see you tommorow.

James t. xx

SazzaG
02-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Probably be there. Need to be home for about 2.30, so sounds great!

S

Julie
03-04-2005, 08:56 AM
If the weather is good, I'll see you at Bury Jim - btw. it's the West Pier x

xxx

......and will you take the blue one....the red one.....or the orange one.......

slob
03-04-2005, 09:08 AM
Take one of each... I did. Oh bikes, sorry, I'll get my coat.

JMo
03-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Nice run today - plenty of ice cream too!

Good to see everyone - Grim with his fancy twin lights, Carol on her yellow Monny at last, and new boy DrBob on his spanking new S2R - only 80 miles on the clock - is this the lowest ever milage on a MOC rideout?!

MartinS4, SazzaJ and JamesT of course, and myself... and even Flip turned up at Bury Hill too (in the car!) - next weekend eh fella?

See you all again soon...

xxx

PS. Sorry we didn't get to Brighon in time Benson - we'll make it up to you I promise x

Flip
03-04-2005, 09:20 PM
Great run out today ...err hold on a mo!!

I mean...

Great to catch up with everyone on such a sunny day at Bury Hill and meet a couple of new faces too, just a shame I wasn't on the bike and able to join you all but next weekend it'll be on the road for sure!

SazzaG
03-04-2005, 09:53 PM
Good to get out twice in one weekend!

Seaside, sun, ice creams, and a guided tour of James T's childhood haunts - you never knew Bognor, Littlehampton and Worthing could be so interesting!

Wonder who the monster was going the other way on the A259 at Clymping?

Saz

JMo
03-04-2005, 10:17 PM
We saw a !*o!*ple getting on an 800 Dark on Brighton seafront (Maderia Drive) abo!*t 3.30pm as Jim and I were finishing o!*r se!*ond i!*e !*ream of the day...

xxx

S4 MAD
04-04-2005, 07:22 AM
yep good little run yesterday good to get out again,carols first club run 250 miles in the end as pointed by jen ,it could of been a boozey bob run in wich case it could off been closer to 500miles!!! just kidding any way my turn for ice creams next time.

Melnie Mouse
04-04-2005, 07:57 AM
I was at bury, - I didn't see any of you :(

robht
04-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Sorry I missed it - it was a nice day for a trip to the coast....

Thanks for your texts Jenny, sorry I didn't get back to you, we finally completed on our purchase on thursday so it has been a bit manic, been back & forth to wiltshire every day since, clearing up a scene from 'the life of grime' .

We will be moving from sussex during the first week of May so I'm sure I will see everyone a few time before then and certainly afterwards.