PDA

View Full Version : This world is "closed". How quaint.

Richard_S
02-04-2005, 03:09 PM
looks like the hitler patrol have been out in force once again, and to think i did nearly reply to the note asking for assistance. all it would have taken was a little "hello" "thanks" or general courtesy but hey never mind.

I have just had the best slice of cake in the world....home baked Banana and chocolate bread and butter pudding. I may have had a !*!*!*!*e week, be too young to rent a Micra and have sight of a set of bingo wings opposite but my stomach is at peace.

bike should be done next Saturday apparently. What with the projected quote its possible that I will be able to be found whistling around the kings cross area in the small hours next week :eek:

yours, rolling my lovely eyeballs whilst surfing on a nero daytona / sabbia rocket x

ps I'll wear the red carnation so you can all line your tomatoes of misjudged hatred up.

its been emotional. ish.

CraigMac
02-04-2005, 03:21 PM
It would seem that thats the way the mop flops....
Im glad you enjoyed your cake though, sounds delicious......did it make a noise?
As the old saying goes.."You cant have your cake and eat it".....ive never understood that....its your cake, why cant you eat it....unless your gob has been stitched up!!
Any way...chin up.
Regards

Richard_S
02-04-2005, 03:29 PM
Thanks arthur, be assured that I still intend to shake my tail feather vigorously.

Btw my question ref outsourced dentistry still stands?

Nonnie
02-04-2005, 03:40 PM
Btw my question ref outsourced dentistry still stands?
An acquaintance of mine went to Hungary to get his teeth done. The dentist broke his jaw. Not in a fight or anything. Just bee ware.

Richard_S
02-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Jesus talk about bad karma.

Hungary is gladly across a bridge too far, Im thinking more along the lines of bishop stalford. I have been advised that a guy there called Jerome has it all taken care of, your every need etc. I am a bit of a stickler for the personal service these days ; think the war of the roses meets howards way only on more of a liberal, chicken suited tip.

homeward bound now but perhaps we can continue our pipe smoking musical debates at a later hour? That is if I have not been silenced by then. or abducted by the M4 trolls.

Nonnie
02-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Bishop Stalford sounds quite promising, Il Papa will need a replacement I suppose. Yes, continue to musically find your way through but it doesn't mean we're engaged or anything.

Richard_S
02-04-2005, 06:04 PM
I’ll take my tongue out of your cheek if you change the music.

Nonnie
02-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Go and wash another car for 50p

Richard_S
02-04-2005, 06:36 PM
I pointed out to you the stars and the moon and all you saw was the tip of my finger. I'd swap a lot for 50 pence, the quantity is not important tis the result that is K-crucial.

richard off running with the dead horses again

Nonnie
02-04-2005, 06:42 PM
I've already seen the stars and the moon? Maybe I don't need them pointed out? Maybe I can find them all by myself? Maybe there was something on your finger that distracted me? The latter is most likely.

Richard_S
02-04-2005, 06:48 PM
a ha, the old-school fable of the Persian man. head of a mole and beaks instead of eyes. nasty business but worry not for ignorance truly is bliss.

oh and you will not find a cleaner pair of pinchers anywhere in the region. I had lessons. and a badge. a black one.

A Yerbury
02-04-2005, 10:46 PM
It really is closed!? padlocked and no doubt tethered to a very sweaty rottweiler.....still, we all seek "closure" and if some other knave wishes to attend to the loose fabric then who am I stand in the way of tidyness. Quite futile given that the world is a shambling beast and sweeping up the turds is a loosing battle. It has been a pleasant day made all the more rosy having just caught sight of the perfect reflection, it really is all about the angle of the dangle, red light fittings and possibly encroaching myopia...in fact the latter I doubt as I have eyeballs worthy of a cocaine ninja. I fell in love with a woodpecker today, fat plucky green b astard with special powers and a red mohawk, the sparrows were nonplussed but perhaps that's birds for you? although I suspect they have accepted their brown fluffy borderline irritating status safe in the knowledge that as the big hand swings round they'll reapear as something a little more exotic next time.

Yours with a pea!*!*!*!* feather, a commonplace item really, but one which can still bewitch. And that counts for a lot

eyeball eyeball.

Alex in wonderland.

Richard_S
02-04-2005, 11:06 PM
as usual a definite trooper, a hybrid that incarnates a Soviet man at his most optimistic and confident. you have just gotta love the red top exclusive, reminds me of poppies and connection ultimately but as a man of varied pleasures I can, and do, appreciate the joys of a firm dabble as much as the next man.
Glad you have made the move to facial brilliance, I have hatched a cunning plan to sway some kudos with the wiggers involving piccalilli, palm trees and a provocative string vest of agility. there is a wild man in my head but I have the reigns and having successfully bypassed the level involving 12 eyes of evil I am confident on the march into Babylon. they will not force me under slate grey Victorian skies for I am noble (apparently x) and have the upper hand of righteousness.

...."we shall fight them on the beaches, we shall fight them on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Richard, less Whitely more Strauss

ps I stand as a man corrected. Thanks for the pick me up x

oh and as a by product...i do love these last minute additions.....just how green eyed are you over my latest instalment of artistic flare? you have the tache, I have the complete "crazy" wrap around fuzzy look AND a wonky head. oh and I'm 13 too. stick that in your pipe sir. Obviously out of courtesy and gentile conduct I will provide a light. and a thought. ciao

OgriUK
07-04-2005, 08:15 PM
all good stuff.. :)

i dont understand some of it... :confused:

most of it in fact... :o

but it brightens up a rainy night in peterborough... :D

A Yerbury
07-04-2005, 09:03 PM
I think bleeding to death in quicksand as schoolchildren dance about ones soon to be hollow shell beats a rainy night in Peterborough, it could be worse.. just thank the gods you don't live in Orping bloody ton.

OgriUK
08-04-2005, 06:45 AM
your absolutely right..the dutch shoulda left the place underwater..

DesmoDog
08-04-2005, 10:10 AM
Peterborough? Is that in Holland then?