PDA

View Full Version : wireless internet menage a trois

dean
02-04-2005, 08:39 AM
further on from recent forum threads involving wireless internet acess. i am typing this post from the back of my garden. the sun i shining, i can barely see my laptop screen and as we speak some hacker skater boy is probably helping himself to my crown jewels.

technology, brilliant!

oh, and a big public up for roger who should be bookies favourite for the next popeconsidering his help and patience yesterday with me.

CraigMac
02-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Well, thats very nice.....
Roger gets all the praise....and here's me trying to help!!

dean
02-04-2005, 05:03 PM
after wandering around today in my not inconsiderable grounds, occasionally venturing up as far as the first moat, i am dissapointed to find out that i still cant pick up radio 2 properly. i cant even find the tuning button on the wireless router(whatever that is).

It's a rip off guys, stick to your grundig radiograms, the speakers are much better as well.

A Yerbury
02-04-2005, 06:21 PM
I too had problems with wifey, I imagined myself out side on the decking, pimms in one hand and something atop my lap but the screen glare was a problem. If you take the laptop inside you will eradicate this problem, you could even convert servants quarters into a "computer room"