PDA

View Full Version : Reporting an innapropriate post.....

Bob Dixon
01-04-2005, 01:43 PM
I`ve just been to B&Q to pick up a 4"x4" fence post and they have supplied me with it`s metric equivalent which , in my opinion, is innapropriate. Has anybody else reported an innapropriate post recently?

dean
01-04-2005, 01:48 PM
inappropriate?, this is my local newspaper from today.

CraigMac
01-04-2005, 01:53 PM
I keep on being inundated with mail for me to join the book of the month club. Ive recieved 8 copies of David Nivens "The Moons a Ballon"
Im going to complain to the Royal Mail as surely this an inapropriate post!!
This really gets my goat...its just so infuriating!!
Regards.

dean
01-04-2005, 01:58 PM
does anybody know where i can buy any A2 laminating pockets?

CraigMac
01-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Partners, much cheaper than WH smith and the quality is just as good.
Dont try the online version as you will be innundated by Russian and Thia birds wanting to marry you.
They do of course clean the house very well and cater to your every whim!!
Just a thought.

dean
01-04-2005, 02:22 PM
on a burnt slice of bread, surely an inappropriate toast?

Blue Beastie
01-04-2005, 02:41 PM
I once travelled to Dunbar to watch the sun set on the horizon. Later found out it was an inappropriate coast.

nik_the_brief
01-04-2005, 02:53 PM
I went to a party recently and was the subject of unwanted sexual advances from the person who owned the house. He really was an inappropriate host.

CraigMac
01-04-2005, 02:53 PM
My wife and I often entertain friends over the weekend and we decided to cook a loin of pork, stuffed with peaches on the Sunday afternoon
A long time friend brought over two business associates, Mr Cohen and Mr Khan to dine with us.
Imagine the look on all our faces as we served up an inappropriate roast!!

dean
01-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Craig, your descriptions of culinary delights are quite obviously beyond your technical capabilities.

Surely an inappropriate boast?

CraigMac
01-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Such fun....Im sure Mr Yerbury and Mr S will be able to fill in the gaps...

Bob Dixon
01-04-2005, 03:21 PM
My friend has a rude poltergeist which haunts his house, we always refer to him as the innapropriate ghost.
I would like to ask you all to join with me and offer up prayers for our Holy Father in Rome who is very poorly, in fact he might even be dead. If the priest tries to force feed him communion I think that that would be giving Il Papa an innapropriate host.[It`s a catholic thing Craig, you won`t get it] fascist proddy dog.

CraigMac
01-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Bob,
I was under the impression that you had given up cats for lent...therefor your not a catoholic anymore!!
Kicking with my right foot!!
Regards

dean
01-04-2005, 03:33 PM
Such fun....Im sure Mr Yerbury and Mr S will be able to fill in the gaps...

Craigs run out of oasts! (meant to be sung ooaassttss)

So have i, actually.

I had a ghost one left but bob already did that.

CraigMac
01-04-2005, 03:39 PM
I was considering the use of hoist....but felt it would be scraping the .....

dean
01-04-2005, 03:45 PM
that twat that used to be on new faces along side tony hatch, pop producer extra ordinaire, always used to slag off jim davidson.

Mickey "inappropriate" most.

There, consider the barrel scraped.

Bob Dixon
01-04-2005, 04:10 PM
....it couldn`t possibly go on any longer.

I had a very dodgy Indian meal last night, in fact it was a very innapropriate ghosht

CraigMac
01-04-2005, 04:19 PM
A most inappropriate bible reading...."As FOAST cha vel ad three dy bragh baeayn""
Now thats what I call really scraping the barrel......

A Yerbury
01-04-2005, 06:42 PM
what merry japes you have all had whilst I have been toiling away like a good little bee. I was going to wranagle Marcel Proust but I am afraid my entire being aches and doesnt work very well at the moment......I was there in spirit though boys, speaking of which, with a single scotch to hand (no, not Batty Over dose Donnell) so I propse a "toast" chink. you have made an old man very happy.

CraigMac
01-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Chink-chink