PDA

View Full Version : April Fools day the morrow !!!

Boon
31-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Whats Your best April fools day Windup ???????? :D

SAMMYE
31-03-2005, 03:42 PM
I once text my mate to say that a nuclear bomb had just hit Birmingham and estimated 300,000 people had died he rang me straight away and believed it!? Although he is a naive chap and smokes alot of the green stuff.

nuttynatasha
31-03-2005, 04:33 PM
I told my mom i was having a baby when i was 14 NOW THAT WAS FUNNY untrue but funny to see her face

stef
31-03-2005, 05:28 PM
i changed an office colleague's windows wallpaper to a picture of a couple of studs in their Y fronts. (obviously not advertising underwear) then pull all the usual windows back up to cover it. he had bit of a shock when he realised.
how childish.

bod
31-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Called up my girlfriend early one morning on her day off to report I had just seen her car driving down the rode by somebody else(stolen).
Tis was funny as I was actually parked outside her house,to see her rush outside in a dressing gown onto the street, only to see her car safley on the drive and me giving her a quick wave as I carryied on back to work :twisted:
The slap I got that night hurt though....no sence of hummour women :rolleyes:

A Yerbury
31-03-2005, 06:41 PM
I am considering telling the Gaffer to shove his job as I plan to spend the entire day getting drunken like an absolute fool, that should "wind him up" tee hee!
Allesandro.

Kev Bunney
31-03-2005, 08:24 PM
I might try telling someone that I logged on to the UKMOC site and A Yerbury WAS`NT on there !!!

scrumpster
31-03-2005, 08:28 PM
We told the school a tarantula had escaped from the science lab and that assembly was on the hockey pitch, they came in their droves, mind you that was 29 years ago!! :(

A Yerbury
31-03-2005, 09:07 PM
I might try telling someone that I logged on to the UKMOC site and A Yerbury WAS`NT on there !!!

they will never believe you our kevin! I might try telling someone you posted something entertaining but alas these someones are not that gullible....
ay
ps. for the kids.... ;)

Plum
31-03-2005, 09:08 PM
Someone told me that Santa didnt exist. But i was on the ball, and knew it was an April Fool. He was just screwin with me!

Melnie Mouse
01-04-2005, 07:38 AM
I put hand cream all round the loo seat, and my Nan had a sticky bum!
:D

following year I covered the loo with cling film - but she didn't fall for that one :(