PDA

View Full Version : Quite Gross.............

Didge
29-03-2005, 06:01 PM
A constrictor eats a kangeroo. It's truly amazing how the snakes muscles crush the body as it swallows it's prey.

Didge
29-03-2005, 06:02 PM

Nigel C
29-03-2005, 06:04 PM
cool pics!! that snake must be a bit on the large side :eek:

peteS4
29-03-2005, 06:19 PM
now thats gona make one huge poo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny
29-03-2005, 07:33 PM
....and you get them in Surrey?

A Yerbury
29-03-2005, 08:08 PM
....and you get them in Surrey?

you get them on the Northern line...

Pedro
29-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Cor, that's a bit like Crust eating a large pie....:D:D

Collie_dog
30-03-2005, 12:35 AM
that snakes going to get a bad case of indigestion, if not he's going to be all stretched and saggy like an old mans scrote!! ewwwww :eek:

Didge
30-03-2005, 04:17 AM
that snakes going to get a bad case of indigestion, if not he's going to be all stretched and saggy like an old mans scrote!! ewwwww :eek:

And what would you know about old men's scrotums Collie, mmm?
I think we should be told.
Fodder! Are you reading this? That mucky strumpet of yours, is talking about old men's scrotums....in public no less. What has Vegas done to her? She used to be such a nice, clean living, bouncy-boobed Sussex girl.

Fodder
30-03-2005, 04:32 AM
And what would you know about old men's scrotums Collie, mmm?
I think we should be told.
Fodder! Are you reading this? That mucky strumpet of yours, is talking about old men's scrotums....in public no less. What has Vegas done to her? She used to be such a nice, clean living, bouncy-boobed Sussex girl.

Deeply disturbed, what sort of monster have I wed :eek:

Quite a funny analogy though :D

Collie_dog
30-03-2005, 07:35 PM
And what would you know about old men's scrotums Collie, mmm? She used to be such a nice, clean living, bouncy-boobed Sussex girl.

Ahh but you forget us mid Sussexites live in small communities, and i used to live with my Grandad, who took to naked midnight rambles in his later years in a quest for the toilet, there was many a night i would come in from the pub to find him wandering the halls, and as he passed in front of the windows the moonlight would catch him in silhouette and lo! there was his scraggy scrote!! :eek:

I'm off now to repress some memories!!! :rolleyes:

Didge
30-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Ahh but you forget us mid Sussexites live in small communities, and i used to live with my Grandad, who took to naked midnight rambles in his later years in a quest for the toilet, there was many a night i would come in from the pub to find him wandering the halls, and as he passed in front of the windows the moonlight would catch him in silhouette and lo! there was his scraggy scrote!! :eek:

I'm off now to repress some memories!!! :rolleyes:

And I'm sure, on hearing that, everyone on the forum can now sleep soundly at night.
I shall ensure that from this night on, I shall get Jan to rub some 'Oil of Ulay' onto my sack at night. Purely you understand, to ensure that I never suffer from 'Sgraggy Scrote Syndrome'. (That's what I'll tell her anyway).