PDA

View Full Version : Weekender Payments DUE NOW please.

Phoenix
29-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Also those who haven't put t shirt sizes please do so otherwise Terry won't be able to get them in time.
Check the weekender warning thread sticked at the top of this page to add your t shirt.
As from next week I won't be able to anything further on this. The money goes to Terry and then to the mill. If you haven't ordered what you want to order re t shirts or sat-sun meals etc then you won't be getting them.

I also will not be swapping any more rooms about after today and any further minimoto payments will have to be made on the day at the track.

Sorry if this sounds a little harsh but to be honest there's more involved in getting all this sorted than most realise and I don't really have the time to be chasing individuals for payment or T Shirt sizes when i've asked so many times before.

scrumpster
29-03-2005, 04:48 PM
I have just found out I am kid free for the weekend and would love to come Sat/Sun, I am trawling threads, trying to find relevant info. but having little luck!! I know it's somewhere near Stratford :confused: and that the accomodation is probably all booked :confused: and that I need to pay dosh, which is no problem, can you help me................ :o Thanks

Phoenix
29-03-2005, 05:18 PM
P m sent .