PDA

View Full Version : Any planned rideouts or meetings???

rockbob
26-03-2005, 08:10 PM
Hi is anybody out there in lincolnshire planning any rideouts/meetings. Got my licence last monday and picked up my bike yesterday spent all day with my mates, went to willingham woods, bikes out in force only one other Ducati on show. Glad i bought my monster rides like a dream fantastic !!!!!!!!
:) :burnout:

CK & AK
26-03-2005, 09:21 PM
well done on the test - and on getting your bike rockbob :D

best to send a PM to Pooh, he is in your neck of the woods, and is trying to drum up support in Lincolnshire.

Otherwise, come & look us up at the end of April at Cadwell - will be at the track from Friday till Sunday night :eek:

C :burnout:

bod
27-03-2005, 11:13 AM
Im up for a ride to willingham woods sometime....went there when I picked my bike up from Lincoln.
Mark

pooh
27-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Will be up for a ride anytime am on holiday for next 2 weeks so its either DIY or ride the bike ?????????? any offers of an excuss to get out welcomed

Ian

Miki
05-04-2005, 08:05 AM
Anyone with any plans for the weekender? I was thinking about toddling down for the Sunday.
M

pooh
05-04-2005, 10:23 AM
Miki
Nice to hear from you again mate, I was going down to the weekender on the sunday but AK and Pheonix are racing at Cadwell on the sunday so we are going to give some moral support to the UKMOC racing teams instead. Hope to see you soon

Ian

Miki
05-04-2005, 01:47 PM
What's the meeting at Cadwell? I might be able to get some freebie tickets. Also if you fancy marshalling I can put you in touch with a bloke I know who does it.
If the weather is bad or I'm hung over I might join you at Cadwell.