PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 27th March

psychlist
26-03-2005, 05:14 PM
Sussex DSC will be meeting at Bury Hill at 0915 to leave around 0930 for the run up to Box Hill if any Monsterers would like to join us for company on the way up I'll see you at Whiteways Lodge :bunny:

Albie
26-03-2005, 05:45 PM
See you there mucker. Scrumpsters meeting at Alton as shes not sure where to meet you. Have a nice bimble and drinkies tomorrow evening probs :D :D

SazzaG
26-03-2005, 06:01 PM
We won't be joining you, but we might well see you all on your way as we're leaving Pulborough around that time. Look out for us waving from a blue Merc estate.

We're off to Spareshack to pick up some early bargains. Thought we'd try and beat the Monday rush!

Saz

Albie
26-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Dont spend too much . :D Oh go on then. Spent my monthly budget already. Roll on payday. :D :D

Nigel C
26-03-2005, 06:56 PM
i'll try to get there for 9 ish Paul i'll text if i can't get there .

are all the monsterers parking in their own spot well away from the others? I don't want my bike to get caught in the middle of a handbags at noon situation

;) ;) :D

Nonnie
26-03-2005, 07:15 PM
are all the monsterers parking in their own spot well away from the others? I don't want my bike to get caught in the middle of a handbags at noon situation

Fear not! There will only be three hits......

Me hitting them....
Them hitting the floor and....
The ambulance hitting 90...

All in jest of course :p

CK & AK
26-03-2005, 08:38 PM
and thats all between getting a cuppa & a 'probably the best burger in Surrey'.

Nonnie - I'll bring me camera :D

SazzaG
26-03-2005, 08:45 PM
i'll try to get there for 9 ish Paul i'll text if i can't get there .

Don't worry Nigel, you can't fit a handbag on the back of a Monster.

I'm sure you'll all have great fun. Last year's meet was a good one, especially when that Rolls Royce came backwards through a hedge, nearly landing on some other bikes!

I'll think of you all as I'm buying some new cans for the S4. The current ones are deemed too loud, if you can believe that! (Anyway behind Rog last weekend will...). Hmm, high levels I think.

Saz

Davie
26-03-2005, 09:01 PM
If the weather is good 2morrow (dont look like it though!) i will bring myself along. Bikes all polished up n lookin for a reason to be ridden!

Davie.

Albie
26-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Don't worry Nigel, you can't fit a handbag on the back of a Monster.

I'm sure you'll all have great fun. Last year's meet was a good one, especially when that Rolls Royce came backwards through a hedge, nearly landing on some other bikes!

I'll think of you all as I'm buying some new cans for the S4. The current ones are deemed too loud, if you can believe that! (Anyway behind Rog last weekend will...). Hmm, high levels I think.

Saz
Quiet cans. Are you serious???? :D :D :( :(

SazzaG
26-03-2005, 10:22 PM
No, not quiet, just quieter! I won't ride behind the S4 'cos it makes my head ring. It has the Carbon Can Co cans on that I bought from Jen.

Those cans will go back on my 620 (which we've decided not to sell!). They are still very loud on that, but not deafening.

Basically, there's loud, and there's "attract the entire local constabulary" loud. We're just moving from the latter to the former!

Saz

CK & AK
26-03-2005, 10:28 PM
Saz - wossa matter wiv yer? :confused:

take both the bikes & a rucksack - pop into Box for a cuppa, then carry on the 20 min ride up the m/way to S/shack.
Then pop into pub on way back to join us for lunch :D

Davie - long time no see! The forecast by the liars on BBC1 just now, looked to be dry, but over cast - poss rain late afternoon, by which time you will be home! :D

C

Pedro
26-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Have checked weather on three websites, all say dry to at least late afternoon.

Yee Har!

Ped

SazzaG
26-03-2005, 11:11 PM
CK, it's tempting, but I have a feeling our potential purchases would struggle to fit into a rucksack (or even 2)! Need to get back to the muvver-in-law's for lunch as well.

Don't worry, you'll see us out soon.

Saz