PDA

View Full Version : Hello to Veloce!

Nonnie
26-03-2005, 01:59 PM
A big thank you to Veloce for doing what it says in the book. Juan had his first service today and all well. Cheaper than I was expecting too. Nice people as well. Also hello to all the people I chatted with who were passing through today, the couple on the 999 and the tall chap and his wife who was riding a Monster. Hope you log on. Safe riding! xx

russell
11-05-2005, 07:45 PM
They managed to do something right I am speachless.
I took my bike there nearly 2 weeks ago for an easy 1st service , cos it's still in warranty.I called them at the end of the day to see if it was done , and was told there was something a matter with the back cylinder (running rich), and I quote "We do not know what the cause of the fault is we'll have to contact ducati"
The bike was running fine before I brought it in!!!!! I even got them to check it over when I bought it and they gave it a clean bill of health.
So the next day I rang them to see if the had a solution for it and they said the head will have to come off and inspected and then they would ring me on what's happened. They never did so after more calls to them (Plenty of Nagging) I may finally get it back Friday fingers crossed.
I shall not be using them again!!!!!!!!!!!

russell
14-05-2005, 01:22 PM
FINALLY.
I ve got my monster back. 2 Weeks 1 Day I had to wait.

When I picked it up I expected some sort of apology for the long delay and inconvienience I have suffered , also some discount on the service ,
but no all I got was an angry overweight man having a go at me and my brother, his sidekick also was most unhelpful.(to put it kindly) and they told me if I had a problem to take up the matter with Ducati themselves, and to top it off when I went to ride it away the fuel light was on and the clock wasn't set.
Fingers crossed that they done the job right and the bike wont break down on me.
All I can say is I will never go there again, and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Fraser
16-05-2005, 11:42 AM
...in east anglia is to use carl harrison! cheap as chips and twice as clever. top work, delivered to your door