PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 27

peteS4
25-03-2005, 11:19 AM
ok, little late in the planning but havent been on for a while as someone made me fel it wasnt worth carrying on but what the hell..........

i want to go, chappers cant as her bikes off the road till next weekend and i'm now a solo seat rider.... but does anyone from beds or bucks want to go down to boxhill on sunday, and just to show we all have to give up things for our passion, i'm having to turn down a roast lamb dinner made by my mummy (ok, i'll have it later microwaved) but if you want to go, let me know...... if i know soon enough we could try and meet others on way such as the angila group by heading east and riding down or some members to our south west and taking the route......

names below please as i quite fancy a boxhill meet, it will be huge if the suns out

stuartg
25-03-2005, 11:36 AM
Hi Pete
I'm planning to go if I can sort my brakes out and get MOT Saturday. I'm near Leighton Buzzard, but should be able to meet anywhere in vacinity. I saw a thread somewhere suggesting a meet up around Hockliffe.
Let me know
Stuart

CK & AK
25-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Pete, wont take you more than 1hr 15 (if you use the M/way :eek: )

give Runningman a shout - he posted in the London section about meeting up to ride down.

C :burnout:

queen_gpants
26-03-2005, 09:14 AM
Sorry not about this weekend, Radar and I are off to brands to watch British Superbikes :burnout:

Runningman
26-03-2005, 08:08 PM
Like I said before I shall be at J10, M1, around 9.15 for the ride round to Boxhill. Anyone in the vicinity, let me know and I'll ride that way.

Runningman
26-03-2005, 10:01 PM
Second attempt to meet up en route, abject failure; I'll just see you all down there.

Thinking of changing my forum name to lonelyman.

peteS4
26-03-2005, 11:49 PM
i'll be waking up at around 8ish...... if the weathers going to be ok......i'll be at j9 (j10 has the little spur so not best place to stop) parked on the little turn in on the roundabout on the shell garage side of j9. but if we got rain coming i'm gona take up my mummys offer of roast lamb dinner mmmmmmmm if i'm not there at 920 i'm back under the duvet

Albie
27-03-2005, 07:18 AM
See you there then :D