PDA

View Full Version : Bucks Rep

peteS4
24-03-2005, 10:09 PM
its up for grabs..... i dont want it any more !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chappers
24-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Name some Bucks members as I don't know many off the top of my head :rolleyes:

fatbloke
24-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Bucks members
beancounter
billy
bren.b
Jim Sutherland
John Hey
jzoom
Mark Bowman
Nod
paul620sie
peteS4
ruffnex
STORMIE
the doctor
tyrrelljo

not many its a small county

Chappers
24-03-2005, 11:38 PM
I only know Stormie and Doc :(

Hopefully the remainder of the Bucks peeps will make it to The Three Trees in Bletchley on a tuesday night, so we can put faces to names :)

Banshee
25-03-2005, 12:19 AM
as long as they dont send nasty P.M.s to LADY members they get my vote. :mad:

BoozyBOB
25-03-2005, 12:37 AM
whats up Pete.....
be Rep and get some rides in....
...or are you going to dump the monster??...(i'l have it)

peteS4
25-03-2005, 12:47 AM
well banshee its clear your only seeing one side to the problem and unlike the person in question i dont feel the need to run and shout about it to everyone in the club, i was going to say sorry and talk about it but it aseems the talking bit has already been done !!!!!!......... you got a problem with me banshee, please come and talk to me..............

Chappers
25-03-2005, 01:54 AM
Banshee/PeteS4 - try and be civilised and stick to the topic in hand...not the cause/issues :(

Albie
25-03-2005, 02:58 AM
Just got in from a nite out. sorry to hear this Pete. Its a tough job organising rides and meets at times and I see your task as not envyiable. Stick at it matey as summer here soon and peeps will flock I promise you that. Our Bob has taken on the task and doing a fine job bt were all sticking together and helping out as we are meant to. Its not a one person job. Hope you reconsider. See you soon eh !!

ps dont sell the bike either.its too nice mate
Andy :D :D :D

paul620sie
25-03-2005, 08:17 AM
Hi Guys, just logged on after a long winter hibernation. Not too sure what's gone on but I notice you mentioned a regular meet in Bletchley. I'm in MK and would like to meet some other members, can you tell me more?

Thanks, Paul

The Kevlar Kid
25-03-2005, 10:42 AM
C'mon Pete stick at it - you d'man, I know I'm Beds, but I'll support the Bucks rideouts / meets where I can :D .

I must say I was suprised at how few Bucks members there are :( - but we usually have a fairly good Bucks/Beds communal thing going on (at the few I've been to anyway - I try my best to get out) - where has that Madhatter fella got to - Steve are you out there.....

Hey Pete, does that mean your bikes back together :D ? I seem to remember you saying that you were doing some work on it and it would be ready in April.....

Are you going to be at the three trees on Tuesday - I'm going to do my best to make this if I can get out of work before midnight (Bank Holiday Friday and I'm here now... bugger....)

The Kevlar Kid
25-03-2005, 10:47 AM
I notice you mentioned a regular meet in Bletchley. I'm in MK and would like to meet some other members, can you tell me more?

Hi Paul,

You can find Chappers original thread on the subject here:

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=11397

Come along - It'll be good to see a few more faces from Bucks.... :D

Rob.

peteS4
25-03-2005, 10:51 AM
ok........ maybe i'll ask terry if i can stay on.... only maybe. KK are you going on the sunday ride down south....... meeting up wit the others and going on to box hill, let me know and i'll join you.

yes my baby is back on the road...... solo seat and 748 mudguard.... still a work in progress but running and in use

Albie
25-03-2005, 11:03 AM
Good one Matey. Im going to boxhill. Hopefully see you there Pete. Might even buy you a cuppa tea. :D Solo seat as in dp carbon jobbie or challenge hump. My bike will hopefully have termis on by sunday. Delivery date is tomorrow. :D :D :bunny:

The Kevlar Kid
25-03-2005, 11:09 AM
ok........ maybe i'll ask terry if i can stay on.... only maybe. KK are you going on the sunday ride down south....... meeting up wit the others and going on to box hill, let me know and i'll join you

Hi Pete,

Sorry I'm not going to Boxhill (and pissed off I am too) - you have a PM explaining. Hope to see you soon though. Three Trees on Tuesday maybe...

Terry, let Pete stay on he's a diamond really...

peteS4
25-03-2005, 11:20 AM
its the challenge hump i have fitted....... stops just in line with the cans.