PDA

View Full Version : Test passed

rockbob
21-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Hi since my last post i have had 6 very intense bike lessons and today i passed my test, i will be picking up my bike tommorow and hitting the road but for the moment i will be drinking copious amounts of alcohol with my mates. If there any ride outs in the lincolnshire area in the next few weeks/months can someone let me know cheers.
p.s at least tonight i will sleep easy knowing the dreaded u-turn is a distant nightmare!!!!! also if anybody you know wants lessons to pass test get in touch with Fasttrack in S!*!*!*!*horpe or Rotheram top guys!
Hope to meet some of you soon
rockbob
:) :burnout:

Nonnie
21-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Wahey! Congratulations! I passed my test on a Friday and didn't sobre up til the Tuesday!

Albie
21-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Congrats to you. Happy safe riding :D

rockbob
21-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Taaaaaaaaaaa!

NattyBoy
21-03-2005, 08:59 PM
Nice one RB..congrats..!!! Just in time for the national monster weekender next month !!

Cheers and safe riding
Nat

rockbob
21-03-2005, 09:05 PM
Wahey! Congratulations! I passed my test on a Friday and didn't sobre up til the Tuesday!

Where abouts in Ipswich are you from? I am from Gt Blakenham my parents still live there and my sister lives on chantry are there many ride outs in your area i get down about 4/5 times a year would be interested!!!

rockbob
21-03-2005, 09:08 PM
Nice one RB..congrats..!!! Just in time for the national monster weekender next month !!

Cheers and safe riding
Nat

where and when?

Pedro
21-03-2005, 09:14 PM
See the National Events Section for the Monster Weekend

Oh, and congrats on passing yer test!

Ped

Nonnie
21-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Where abouts in Ipswich are you from? I am from Gt Blakenham my parents still live there and my sister lives on chantry are there many ride outs in your area i get down about 4/5 times a year would be interested!!!
Well, would you adam and eve it?! Wait til the only other one here finds out about this! At the moment it's just me riding out I think but Paranoid Dave's bike is nearly ready and then there will be 2! Let us know when you're down this way and we'll probably throw you a party!

bod
22-03-2005, 08:28 AM
Congrat's there are a few of us from Doncaster on here you check out the Yorkshire section for rideout's.
Mark

The Kevlar Kid
22-03-2005, 11:05 AM
get in touch with Fasttrack in S!*!*!*!*horpe or Rotheram

Haaaaa Ha Ha Ha - i can't believe you cant put Scun-thorpe Haaaaa Ha Ha.

I'm sure there is a joke in their somewhere......

Oh, and congrats on passing your test....

Chappers
22-03-2005, 11:40 AM
Congrats! :D

Tigerlily
22-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Well done rockbob! :D

See you out and about sometime!