PDA

View Full Version : Grand Slam

dean
21-03-2005, 08:16 AM
This might not appeal to the non welsh among the members, but all of wales is grinning from ear to ear since saturday as a result of a certain rugby game.

Personally, i can remember virtually up until just after half time, after that i have to rely on witnesses for information about what happened to me.

Happy days.

The Kevlar Kid
21-03-2005, 08:38 AM
I've been cheering Wales on since the first game, but on Saturday had a bloody guest turn up and we had to out for lunch. Bloody pub didn't have a TV either.... :mad:

Most depressed....

At least I got back in time to see the last 5 minutes...

Lets hope they can keep this up.... :D

dean
21-03-2005, 08:48 AM
at the start of the six nations championship this year, Wales were 60-1 to win it. They also didnt have a single player included in the line up for the lions tour.

on the radio this morning, mide ruddock said that the latest count for welsh players for the lions is at least double figures.....

Happy days.

SAMMYE
21-03-2005, 09:10 AM
ermmm well done ( I suppose) ............... it was getting boring England winning all the time anyway! ;)

In all honesty Wales have been looking a bit tasty for a while and it was only a matter of time before it all came together

till we meet again

SazzaG
21-03-2005, 09:16 AM
Well, I suppose I should say well done Wales. Personally, I thought Ireland were the ones at the beginning of the tournament.

Yesterday, I got a text from my dear sister-in-law, which read:

"We are the champions, my friend,
And we'll keep on gloating 'til the end"

She's from Port Talbot. 'Nuf said!

Saz

dean
21-03-2005, 09:43 AM
luckily for me, i am half irish, so saturday's game was a bit of a win win.

To be sure.

CraigMac
21-03-2005, 11:39 AM
Oooh...This ...is...really.....difficult......Congrats.....loo k I said it.....

On a serious note...well done!! Wales played superbly and deseved to win the Grand Slam....(Sounds a bit like a Wrestling move)...

Wales only have to win the RUGBY WORLD CUP...and then you'll be as good as us lot......

Regards...
Craig.....(Jock surname.....but very English.....)

dean
21-03-2005, 12:35 PM
I was quite well done on saturday too. In fact if i was a steak i would have been char-flame grilled, then steamed in a vat of murky cider and finally pickled in a jar of dry sherry.

A Yerbury
21-03-2005, 01:04 PM
well done Walesland! We all cheered the boy Botham on as he sailed through the Benson and Hedges all nighter, flash bang! a photo finish! That Russian lass Romacova though eh!? phwooar!
Alex.
ps Dean, read "spies" by Michael Frayn, all about spy kids, which is right up your boulevard.
pps I did think I had stumbled onto one of those sporting web sites for a second... were it not for Deans avatar! 3 cheers for Blighty, womens thighs, common sense and fair play.

claicerrig
22-03-2005, 11:16 AM
Did i miss anything this weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: