PDA

View Full Version : tail chop,where hell do i put my indicators?

sjr999r
18-03-2005, 11:27 AM
People i have the solution,found on a US site,its 249.00 dollars :rolleyes:
but its the rear light and indicators in one,looks.........well fantastic!
But i showed it to me mate who does MOT's......he said 'Errr mmmmm,not sure on that'.......but anyway heres the link.

http://www.motowheels.com/italian/myproducts.cfm?parentcategoryid=139%7CDucati%20Ele ctrical&productID=3748&showDetail=1&categoryID=143|Monster%20Electrical&vendoridtodisplay=0&filterFor=&collection=138%7CElectrical

sjr999r :burnout:

A Yerbury
18-03-2005, 11:32 AM
The link does'nt work but I know what you mean, it won't get through a uk mot. It is also a stupid amount of money! when you could make something for a fraction of the cost using adhesive a clear lens and some led bulbs. stick some motrax flush ones on the side or make up a small bracket..spareshack sell the brackets, much cheapness and goodness.

The Kevlar Kid
18-03-2005, 11:39 AM
The link works for me....

A lot of money though - and not exactly stunning either - not that you can really tell from the picture.....

sjr999r
18-03-2005, 11:41 AM
try the link again,andy.ive tried it...its work.with me..........(first on this PC!!!)
Works out about 130 quid.but yeah..tis abit pricey.....if u put it on monday.get nicked 2 days later..bit of a waste.....mind u Devon & Cornwall Police dont seem that bothered about loud cans,small plates!!!!!.unless u wheelie down Queen street!
sjr999r

A Yerbury
18-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Its Alex, not Andy (poeple keep doing this?) it does work with a copy paste but it's way too expensive for what it is and it won't go through an mot. But if you think it looks good and is a bargain then go for it.

sjr999r
18-03-2005, 11:57 AM
sorry,my apolliges alex

gary tompkins
18-03-2005, 12:11 PM
Like you say it's a nice (if expensive) solution to loosing the rear indicators, provided you can find a UK MOT station prepared to pass it. I think the problem is the distance (separation) between the tail light and flashers is too small, more like non-existent TBH. There is a minimum distance for this (not sure what) to be legal for UK use, and I'm sure this unit would fail that requirement.