PDA

View Full Version : Three Trees Meet - Buckingham Rd, Bletchley

Chappers
16-03-2005, 10:18 AM
I've managed to talk the landlady into making every Tuesday night a bikers night with a little help and persuasion from my biker customers at the pub ;)

As of Tuesday 29th March, Johan would like to make this a biker friendly evening for all kinds of bikers.

Usual rules apply:

no burn outs :mad:
no wheelies :mad:
no revving :mad:
no vandalism :mad:
no glasses/bottles to be left outside on departure :mad:

This will happen every Tuesday, but once this appears in MCN, the word has spread, weather gets warmer and a good number of bikers start to show up regularly; Johan will be happy to provide extra picnic benches/seating for the garden area and maybe a hogroast too, although the pub does serve food already up until 9pm :bunny:

Details:
The Three Trees Pub
Buckingham Road
Bletchley
Milton Keynes
Bucks MK3 5JB

Tel: 01908 373839

Many Thanks
Hayley :p

The Kevlar Kid
16-03-2005, 11:48 AM
I've managed to talk the landlady into making every Tuesday night a bikers night.... As of Tuesday 29th March, Johan would like to make this a biker friendly evening for all kinds of bikers.

Usual rules apply:

You have a landlady called Johan????? :confused:

Are wheelies, Burnouts and Vandalism still on a Monday and Thursday night ???? :D

Seriously though, I'll be up for this once my bikes sorted (waiting for parts now...)

Albie
16-03-2005, 06:45 PM
I've managed to talk the landlady into making every Tuesday night a bikers night with a little help and persuasion from my biker customers at the pub ;)

As of Tuesday 29th March, Johan would like to make this a biker friendly evening for all kinds of bikers.

Usual rules apply:

This will happen every Tuesday, but once this appears in MCN, the word has spread, weather gets warmer and a good number of bikers start to show up regularly; Johan will be happy to provide extra picnic benches/seating for the garden area and maybe a hogroast too, although the pub does serve food already up until 9pm :bunny:

Details:
The Three Trees Pub
Buckingham Road
Bletchley
Milton Keynes
Bucks MK3 5JB

Tel: 01908 373839

Many Thanks
Hayley :p
What about Stoppies.I cant do them but could have a go. Are power ranger suits allowed too.
Well done anyway for doing it. Just need to have some time off and stay at sister's then. :D :D

BoozyBOB
16-03-2005, 11:33 PM
i need new tyres..so could leave a 8 mark in the car park...is that allowed???...

well done chappers....could be a new meet venue

Albie
17-03-2005, 08:39 AM
i need new tyres..so could leave a 8 mark in the car park...is that allowed???...

well done chappers....could be a new meet venue
I think that comes under Burn outs BOB :D :D :burnout:

queen_gpants
26-03-2005, 08:53 AM
What time are people planning to be there on Tuesday? Radar and I have the day off so we plan to ride up and say hello :)

The Kevlar Kid
29-03-2005, 10:55 AM
Who's going tonight then?????

I hope to be there by about 6.30 (I'll need a drink) but may be in the car - you'll realise which one is mine...... :D

peteS4
29-03-2005, 04:02 PM
well i wasnt sure if it was going on tonight as its still early but if you lot seem to be, i'll pop down too. chappers is behind the bar tonight so see you around 630 unless people come on today and say a different time

Chappers
29-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am starting work at 7 but will get there for 6.30.

Hopefully there should be a few bikes turn up but don't be disheartened should there not be many, as this is the first night.

Started spitting with rain here in Flitwick, hope the weather is better in Bletchley and doesn't put people off coming out tonight.

See ya later guys.

The Kevlar Kid
30-03-2005, 08:36 AM
Well done Chappers (and not just for nicking all the carbon bits off of Petes bike) this has the potential for a great venue. Nice big car park, the obligatory beer and great food (I reccommend the steak and ale pie - just make sure you have a bit of room in your leathers when you arrive)

To all those that thought of coming and were put off by the weather (I have to admit, I went in the car) make sure you come along next time. Line up in the car park included the ususal Japanese things, PeteS4's Monster, 996 and Bimota (in the rain!! I'd have had that tucked up nice and dry)... oh and for those into cars a rather lovely Nissan Murano (don't know who's that was :D , ahem....)

Chappers
02-04-2005, 01:13 AM
Just a quick thank you to you for showing your faces on tuesday, especially to Rob and the missus as they still came from Luton...in the car! :)

I've now managed to put a load of posters out and about around CMK and have talked Johan (landlady) into providing a Bikers Menu for tuesdays until the weather and number of bikers justifies her to provide a hogroast and extra benches.

So come on guys and gals, show your support and get down there next tuesday - I should be there on my bike as Pete is just doing the finishing touches to her this weekend...bless his little cotton socks :bunny: plus there are a few regulars that are itching to have a look at our Monsters as they are sick of the site of Jap bikes :lol: