PDA

View Full Version : Three Trees Meet - Buckingham Rd, Bletchley

Chappers
16-03-2005, 09:59 AM
I've managed to talk the landlady into making every Tuesday night a bikers night with a little help and persuasion from my biker customers at the pub ;)

As of Tuesday 29th March, Johan would like to make this a biker friendly evening for all kinds of bikers.

Usual rules apply:

no burn outs :mad:
no wheelies :mad:
no revving :mad:
no vandalism :mad:
no glasses/bottles to be left outside on departure :mad:

This will happen every Tuesday, but once this appears in MCN, the word has spread, weather gets warmer and a good number of bikers start to show up regularly; Johan will be happy to provide extra picnic benches/seating for the garden area and maybe a hogroast too, although the pub does serve food already up until 9pm :bunny:

Details:
The Three Trees Pub
Buckingham Road
Bletchley
Milton Keynes
Bucks MK3 5JB

Tel: 01908 373839

Many Thanks
Hayley :p

Chappers
02-04-2005, 01:14 AM
Just a quick thank you to you for showing your faces on tuesday, especially to Rob and the missus as they still came from Luton...in the car! :)

I've now managed to put a load of posters out and about around CMK and have talked Johan (landlady) into providing a Bikers Menu for tuesdays until the weather and number of bikers justifies her to provide a hogroast and extra benches.

So come on guys and gals, show your support and get down there next tuesday - I should be there on my bike as Pete is just doing the finishing touches to her this weekend...bless his little cotton socks :bunny: plus there are a few regulars that are itching to have a look at our Monsters as they are sick of the site of Jap bikes :lol:

Chappers
07-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Just a quick thanks to Chris, Stormie, Doc, Madhatter, Tom (even though you went wrong way :lol: ), PeteS4, Kevlar Kid (although he came in the Nissan jeep thingy...again :rolleyes: ).

There were another 6 bikes there too who were regulars that drink at the pub who also made the effort :)

Highlight of the night - I sent Tom on a wild goose chase :o :lol:
Lowlight of the night - I lost my flipping purse complete with £200 in cash :(
Saviour of the night - has to go to PeteS4 who disappeared to the cashpoint returning with £200 of his own money to bail me out this week - love him for that :)

Johan might make this an every other Tuesday or last Tuesday of the month meet, depends how it goes over the next month or so but I'll keep you updated.

Hope to see more of you next Tuesday :bunny:

Ta
H :p

The Kevlar Kid
08-04-2005, 11:53 AM
I can take a hint......

I'll be on the bike next time...... :D

Can you arrange a nice warm day please :lol: