PDA

View Full Version : A man irked

Richard_S
15-03-2005, 10:22 PM
I have the quintessential hobson’s choice type situation going on as some of my comrades are aware.

I am a proud man and a man of butterfly morality. I stand tall and speak clearly. I can eyeball with the best of them, offer dejected argument where appropriate and generally flick the ears of the peasants.

However in order to do the right, absolutely sensible thing I have to leave my stature and admirable independence at home. I will have to cut off my newly shaped and very manly facial fungus. I will have to bend over right slap bang in the middle and beg to a room of half-witted baboons. Not an ounce of life on display, either inside or outside the stomach. Not a tinkle of judgement, a wink of thought or even a degree of sense. I would rather be impeached by roland rat's groupies.

A lifeless shadow of man too modern to just take it slap bang between the eyes and yet to damn fiery to just bend over. The hedgehog look around, your brows screaming “save me again” but no one cares. Bastards.

Yoda says that it all comes under the heading of "being yourself". What a legend eh.

what worries me most is where it all will end
When the final bastions of pride finally fall it will be a very sad day.

Ciao,

Btw jesus still loves me fine

Albie
15-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Are you appealing over a parking ticket ??? :rolleyes: :D :D :D :p

Fodder
15-03-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm with you Albie, the only time I shave is for job interviews or court appearances.

Elaborate Richard :bunny:

Richard_S
15-03-2005, 10:58 PM
I have been acosted by the small and petty arm of the law. Its true. I am a criminal :twisted:

however SHOCK HORROR HEADLINE........"IM NOT A CRIMINAL"

don't even get me started chaps for no one has the time for my fury.

off for the valium and teddy.

Richard_S
15-03-2005, 11:22 PM
I was caught in a moment of oral pleasure along that great stretch of the a40. oh and just for the record I don't think that he would have bothered if it hadn't been for the fact that I was doing the old 1 wheel handstand at the time.

anyway off to bed for a thousand hail Mary’s and a sprinkle dust of bad tasting reservation.

disclaimer : I have NEVER been convicted of any lewd/inappropriate conduct on a motorcycle or related offences. This is obviously a joke.

Justice however has also become a joke.

A Yerbury
16-03-2005, 09:43 AM
Elaborate Elaborate Elaborate!!! won't porsche just fly in some uber lawyer on your behalf....oh of course you have left...is it the cps? whats the worst? a smattering of points? I've been in this situation a few times and on reflection humility is the best course..I did once do the cold stare lie through teeth thing but it was touch and go, I made it that time but only as I saw an opening and hung on to it.....this all sounds a bit open and shut? just cross your fingers, imagine them naked (with babboons) and have a voodoo dolly in your pocket. Yoda knows best.

Richard_S
16-03-2005, 07:32 PM
in a rather surreal twist i am back there on a temporary basis but they are not exactly falling over themselves to save me from crucifixion. however I had sight of a rainbow earlier after the results of the office straw poll were revealed. apparently I can keep my beard. every cloud etc.
your right tho its not the end of the world but when your business is playing with beasts badder than the batmobile itself one should be concerned. If I get 5 stains I may have to jump into the yacht business ahead of schedule. apparently there are less misguided politicians and lawmen on the open sea, and besides I have always wanted to be a scary pirate.

A Yerbury
16-03-2005, 08:17 PM
or jacque costeau? facial topiary obligatory in both fields I suspect.

Richard_S
16-03-2005, 08:29 PM
It's natural to assume that a cat with mottled fur is ill. Thus, it's no surprise when people assume the same about a rumbled, dishevelled appearance. I say take my licence and my ill gotten gains but you will never take my character fur. Suit, shoes, maybe a pipe but not bare skin.

Step aside and squirm with awe little men and remember me in 5 yrs time when my redemption will be poetic. I will be telling the story like a spitfire ace to a local troop of girl guides whilst eating jam sponge cake. You will be fettling away in a dim room with a darkened soul of destitution. You silly silly SILLY little twerps.