PDA

View Full Version : Weekender - an appeal

gary tompkins
14-03-2005, 01:42 PM
I am about to shell out for an on bike camera mount for the weekender, but doubt if I can spare the cash for a decent digi-cam as well. Would any one be prepared to loan a cam-corder (mainly for the Sunday rideout) so I can shoot some on-bike stuff.

It would be nice to get a bit more actual ride-out footage this year, as Georgio had very little to work with for the 2004 DVD.

http://www.harpersraceshop.co.uk/item480.htm

marchesini
14-03-2005, 02:43 PM
I am about to shell out for an on bike camera mount for the weekender, but doubt if I can spare the cash for a decent digi-cam as well. Would any one be prepared to loan a cam-corder (mainly for the Sunday rideout) so I can shoot some on-bike stuff.

It would be nice to get a bit more actual ride-out footage this year, as Georgio had very little to work with for the 2004 DVD.

http://www.harpersraceshop.co.uk/item480.htm

You're more than welcome to borrow mine if you like - a Canon mini-DV jobbie. Let us know,

best regards

simon

gary tompkins
14-03-2005, 05:31 PM
Thanks Simon - you are a star :cool: Will you be going up to the mill for the weekend or just a day tripper?

marchesini
14-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Thanks Simon - you are a star :cool: Will you be going up to the mill for the weekend or just a day tripper?

To be honest, I don't know an awful lot about the weekender or even where the mill is - I'll rephrase that, I don't know anything about it at all. Most weekends tend to be busy with family stuff so I don't tend to plan events for Saturdays or Sundays. I'll look into it and if my bike gets put back together, I'll make the effort.

Best regards

simon

gary tompkins
14-03-2005, 11:23 PM
I'm local to you so picking up the digi-cam won't be a problem if you can't make Arrow Mill. Hope you manage to get there in the end, it's well worth the effort.

Look forward to seeing the rebuilt S4r :D

Banshee
14-03-2005, 11:25 PM
I have one you can borrow, ill be at the weekender so i can just hand it over easy.... will need it sat night for joos and roos bedroom shots though... :rolleyes:

Julie
15-03-2005, 07:32 AM
I have one you can borrow, ill be at the weekender so i can just hand it over easy.... will need it sat night for joos and roos bedroom shots though... :rolleyes:

i hope this is a different joo and roo to the joo and roo i think you are talking about x

gary tompkins
15-03-2005, 01:32 PM

Cheers Banshee,

I'll keep it in mind as a plan 'B' :)

Banshee
16-03-2005, 10:00 PM
i hope this is a different joo and roo to the joo and roo i think you are talking about x

Errrr NO.