PDA

View Full Version : Drive's me mad........

SteveSki
14-03-2005, 11:40 AM
After all the controversy we had on this site.........

I'm a member of another site (to do with the car) and why can't some people take a fun statement thats not aimed at anyone, for what it is, and leave it be. Not try to start something out of nothing and by doing so, give me the right hump....... :mad:

Alex Y..........I need your quick wit and help!!

DesmoDog
14-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Christ, don't bring the woes of the viva owners club over here. It's bad enough as it is!

SteveSki
14-03-2005, 11:56 AM
I do appologise.......just trying to make some sense of it all.......

Where did I put my bong........

SAMMYE
14-03-2005, 11:56 AM
After all the controversy we had on this site.........

I'm a member of another site (to do with the car) and why can't some people take a fun statement thats not aimed at anyone, for what it is, and leave it be. Not try to start something out of nothing and by doing so, give me the right hump....... :mad:

Alex Y..........I need your quick wit and help!!

of course Yerbury will get you out of trouble!! Actually, I think he is a trained negotiator!!

SAMMYE
14-03-2005, 12:00 PM
If Yerbs cant help how about Ken Livingstone

DesmoDog
14-03-2005, 12:08 PM
Aha, so you admit to having a viva eh? My cunning plan worked. Is it the 2 door "sport" version or a 4 door in gold.

A Yerbury
14-03-2005, 12:15 PM
What ails you sir and how can my higly trained squad of linguisticly enhanced dobermans be of assistance? before we commence I might suggest a deep breath and a "walk on by" approach...the world is full of silly twits, and sadly the barbed, choice and meaty ripostes are often wasted on the fools..... In order to converse with some folk it is necessary to "lower your standards" find a common language etc however I have wasted enough time paddling about in the baby end of the mire explaining how stabilisers and water wings work......" f uck em" thats my advice.
Alex.
ps. Sam put some clothes on please and loose the "crazy eyes killah" stare...that way ladies might speak to you.
pps. relax folks, he loves it.

SAMMYE
14-03-2005, 01:22 PM
What ails you sir and how can my higly trained squad of linguisticly enhanced dobermans be of assistance? before we commence I might suggest a deep breath and a "walk on by" approach...the world is full of silly twits, and sadly the barbed, choice and meaty ripostes are often wasted on the fools..... In order to converse with some folk it is necessary to "lower your standards" find a common language etc however I have wasted enough time paddling about in the baby end of the mire explaining how stabilisers and water wings work......" f uck em" thats my advice.
Alex.
ps. Sam put some clothes on please and loose the "crazy eyes killah" stare...that way ladies might speak to you.
pps. relax folks, he loves it.

Clothes?? I know you just want to see the rest of me. Ive been tempted to try the raised eyebrow Kenny Craig / Yerb stare for a while now but cant seem to adjust my near perfect features, any help greatly appreciated

the imposter in the pic still doesnt get it right hence he was found out and put in jail

A Yerbury
14-03-2005, 01:36 PM
ah you just need to focus...

SteveSki
14-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the spiritual lift and after being on here over a year........my skin has seemed to thicken.......
How true........**** em and walking on by.........

as for the scary eyes....i'd be more concerned for the green hair......

mmmmmmmmmmmm greeeeeeeeen

DesmoDog
14-03-2005, 02:39 PM
We could all go on over there and subscribe.

SteveSki
14-03-2005, 02:51 PM
........but should we really lower ourselves to a single-brain-celled level?
(or raise ourselves??! :D )

I think the moderators over there have just clocked on and have delt with this TEACHER anyway.......still, it's nice to have the support.....
Drinks on me at the ACE next time........not literally.......unless it floats your boat....