PDA

View Full Version : A BIG I Want!!

Plum
14-03-2005, 12:31 PM
I need/want an modded airbox lid for my monnie. Its to be used in conjunction with a stage 2 Dynojet and Kand N filter kit. Anyone got one? If not can someone give me the lowdown on the best way to mod mine?

Ta muchly

L

DesmoDog
14-03-2005, 12:54 PM
I think, what you really need, is a dremel or a bloody big wood bit.

stef
14-03-2005, 12:56 PM
there was a thread on the subject a little while ago (around 6months ??)
i am sure you can dig it up.. all the info in there.
hole saw and drill..

Didge
14-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Plum, my air filter box. I hope these help.
Didge

singletrack
14-03-2005, 06:39 PM
Plum - having seen all your latest posts what I think you really need is a new bike! ;)

Scotty
14-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Plum - having seen all your latest posts what I think you really need is a new bike! ;)

but there cant be anything left that's not fixed by now ? :D

Plum
14-03-2005, 10:20 PM
but there cant be anything left that's not fixed by now ? :D

If truth be told, i have had the bike 5 years now and i have had the usual electrical gremlins, but when it comes to trying to deal with the problems i have to deal with now, i normally dont like to touch as i did this sort of !*!*!*!* with my first bikes, but the monnie isnt a 200 quid run about like my other bikes, so i like to know that its sorted safely and reliable. I just appear to be having a long line of probs at the moment which all appear to be the fault of my tank. On a good note i have just been quoted £45 to have the tank cleaned and petsealed by a car restorer. It was gonna cost me that to get the stuff sent over, so this way someone does it for me aswell, giving me time to get on with cleaning the other ends ups.

I guess this Duc ownership!

stef
14-03-2005, 10:29 PM
sounds a decent price !
go for it.