PDA

View Full Version : search engine fun

Rogerg
11-03-2005, 12:59 PM
goto http://www.google.co.uk

search on f**kwit (i think you know what to replace the * with!)

made me chuckle

Pedro
11-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Always a true word spoken in jest....

:D:D

Dark-Jon
11-03-2005, 02:10 PM
For even more Google fun go here

http://www.google.co.uk/preferences?hl=en

You can change the "Interface Language" to such beauties as Klingon, Elma Fudd or even "Bork Bork Bork" :confused:

DJ

isn't the web a stupid place

Rogerg
11-03-2005, 02:15 PM
and the old classic

in google enter "French Military Victories" - then hit the "I'm feeling Lucky" button

stef
11-03-2005, 03:10 PM
I am offended by this last post.
We (the french people) have had plenty of victories, Napoleon didnt conquer half of Europe by getting his ass kicked, now, did he ?
i could just remind you of the last France-England encounters on the football pitch (french victory 2-1) and in the 6 nation (french victory 17-16 ?). or the medal count at the olympics ?
now, i'll accept an appology, i wouldnt want to make a diplomatic accident out of this.

Dark-Jon
11-03-2005, 03:20 PM
Don't worry lads, a bit of sabre rattlin' and he'll capitulate soon enough :p

I can't talk though, the Welsh don't exactly have the greatest record of victories either, although we do seem to be doing remarkebly well at Rugby at the moment :confused:

DJ :bunny:

nik_the_brief
11-03-2005, 03:29 PM
I am offended by this last post.
We (the french people) have had plenty of victories, Napoleon didnt conquer half of Europe by getting his ass kicked, now, did he ?
i could just remind you of the last France-England encounters on the football pitch (french victory 2-1) and in the 6 nation (french victory 17-16 ?). or the medal count at the olympics ?
now, i'll accept an appology, i wouldnt want to make a diplomatic accident out of this.

Napoleon - we kicked that jumped up Corsican midget's arse twice! :D

Wasn't he the guy that ordered his army to march on Moscow and then left them to perish in the Russian winter? - not a great deal of forward planning on his part there. :eek:

Remember Agincourt, Crecy, Potiers, Waterloo, Trafalgar? None of them French military victories either. Face it you got your ass well and truly whupped there too. :twisted:

Ya didn't do all that well in the last two world wars either now did ya!!

As for footie and rugby - not exactly military encounters are they Stef?

No offence, I love the French (honest) - especially that Beatrice Dalle and a good St. Emilion. Just referring to a few historical facts that rather justify the Google joke.

stef
11-03-2005, 04:25 PM
now now.. nikki old man, you really need to reconsider this !
Napoleon, bless the fool, still accumulated a lot of victories, and kicked british/austrian/prussian ass more often than not ! and very often all three at a time. a true millitary genius, noone would denied him the credit. but even the great hannibal lost his battles.
WWI, i think France won that one. possibly with the helps of the brits, nevertheless, Petain got his ways.
And if we have to talk about lost empires.. at least we still own a few pacific islands on which we can play with our nuclear toys.
i could just say that i am from the nation sitting in the mildest part of Europe, with coasts on three ocean/seas, with a nice, hot climate, ideal for wine growing and cheese making. 60 millions of us on a very sweet piece of land.
what the hell am i doing here, on an recluse island, with 60 millions of you lot in half the space..call me a looser !

stef
11-03-2005, 04:27 PM
erm... and poitier was a french victory.

stef
11-03-2005, 04:30 PM
so was austerlitz

stef
11-03-2005, 04:34 PM
and we kicked you out of Orlean

stef
11-03-2005, 04:38 PM
Marengo,Arcole, Rivoli, the Piramids, ULM, Iena, Friedland, Wagram, Borodino and Ligny.. i think google is broken.

CK & AK
11-03-2005, 04:59 PM
And if we have to talk about lost empires.. at least we still own a few pacific islands on which we can play with our nuclear toys.

so? :p

we still have the Isle of Wight, Channel islands & the Hebrides to name but a few :lol: :rolleyes: :D

Didge
11-03-2005, 05:49 PM
I typed Yerbury in Google, and found this:-

http://www.angelfire.com/art/ayerbury/

Rogerg
11-03-2005, 05:59 PM
whats this all about then Didge?

http://www.didgeweb.com/html/didgeindex.html

Didge
11-03-2005, 06:04 PM
whats this all about then Didge?

http://www.didgeweb.com/html/didgeindex.html

I'm not telling....so there!

Rogerg
11-03-2005, 06:20 PM
got another one - "miserable failure"

press I'm feeling lucky

spacemonkey
15-03-2005, 08:57 PM
Stef-you forgot Verdunn. Now that was a definite French victory, I'll give them that. Oh, and that 'incident' in Auckland Harbour in 1985 of course......

Fodder
15-03-2005, 11:12 PM
I'm not telling....so there!

Always knew it, you convinced me you were bought up as an antipodean when you were really just across the water munching edam and fiddling around with dykes. :D

stef
16-03-2005, 08:32 AM
Stef-you forgot Verdunn. Now that was a definite French victory, I'll give them that. Oh, and that 'incident' in Auckland Harbour in 1985 of course......

erm..
well.. we sunk it allright.

A Yerbury
16-03-2005, 09:51 AM
bit of an old site that one, apologies for the pop up ads too.....a couple of nice pictures including the ace caffs old gaffer in kinky latex and fishnets, the tart.
AY.

spacemonkey
17-03-2005, 06:32 PM
bit of an old site that one, apologies for the pop up ads too.....a couple of nice pictures including the ace caffs old gaffer in kinky latex and fishnets, the tart.
AY.

Eh? What? Where??? Umm...hang on a mo'...

spacemonkey
17-03-2005, 06:33 PM
erm..
well.. we sunk it allright.

...and they would have got away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky kids.... ;)

stef
17-03-2005, 06:52 PM
damn sandal wearin, tree huggin, dolphin lovin, dope smokin hippies.

Albie
17-03-2005, 08:44 PM
so? :p

we still have the Isle of Wight, Channel islands & the Hebrides to name but a few :lol: :rolleyes: :D

And Isle of Sheppey. Good old Sheerness not :rolleyes: :eek: :D