PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial Official Weekender Countdown Clock

Plum
10-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Well i had 1/2 hour to spare and though i would have another crack at a page, so here it is The Unofficial Official Weekender Countdown Clock (http://www.houguez.net).

Assuming the weekender starts on the Saturday morning at 8am it should be right (you will see what i mean)

Little bit of fun and not perfect, so i would like to offer you a chance for your bike to be the featured bike (again, you will see what i mean). PM me if you would like to take part of this once in a lifetime (well year) .........er..........thing

Please feel free to slate this page and tell me how to improve it.

Enjoy

Collie_dog
10-03-2005, 10:21 PM
Very nice, the background motorbike is a bit scary, wasn't too sure what i was looking at to begin with, maybe reduce the amount of back ground image?

But otherwise i'll give you 8/10 well done, good effort have a cookie!!

:D

Didge
11-03-2005, 05:50 AM
It's great Plum. I've sent you a PM.

Pedro
11-03-2005, 06:22 AM
You have waaaaay toooo much spare time!

Phoenix
11-03-2005, 08:20 AM
**** someone's excited *****

NattyBoy
11-03-2005, 10:09 AM
Top man !! Plum - are you the guy who couldnt make it last year coz of a stag do or summat ??!!!

Cheers
Nat

Plum
11-03-2005, 12:03 PM
Top man !! Plum - are you the guy who couldnt make it last year coz of a stag do or summat ??!!!

Cheers
Nat

Aye, it was my stag weekend in Amsterdam. It was a real hard choice to make i can tell you. So i am gonna make up for it this year by getting double drunk

L

Plum
11-03-2005, 12:16 PM
Glad you like it, so if any of you would like to have your bike as the background piccie, please let me know and i shall do this on a daily basis if there is enough interest. Also can you tell me when the weekender officially starts as there have been difference of opinions in start dates/times by a couple of users.

Not a problem, just wanna keep everybody happy

Cheers

L

Didge
11-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Glad you like it, so if any of you would like to have your bike as the background piccie, please let me know and i shall do this on a daily basis if there is enough interest. Also can you tell me when the weekender officially starts as there have been difference of opinions in start dates/times by a couple of users.

Not a problem, just wanna keep everybody happy

Cheers

L

Plum, it officially starts on the Friday afternoon, although not a lot happens. It's 'say hello' time, meeting old mates and spending the evening in the bar.

Plum
11-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Plum, it officially starts on the Friday afternoon, although not a lot happens. It's 'say hello' time, meeting old mates and spending the evening in the bar.

Can i join you in the bar? I arrive friday evening, so mines a Guinness.

JMo
11-03-2005, 09:28 PM
Also can you tell me when the weekender officially starts as there have been difference of opinions in start dates/times by a couple of users.

Check in at Arrow Mill is from 4pm on Friday 29th April...

xxx

Plum
11-03-2005, 11:12 PM
Check in at Arrow Mill is from 4pm on Friday 29th April...

xxx

I will be leaving customs at Poole around about then. Still got the ride ahead.

Plum
12-03-2005, 04:19 PM
We now have a well known forum member on the UKMOC Weekender clock (http://www.houguez.net). Its a bit slow to load at the mo, but i am working on trying to speed it up.

If anybody would like their bike on the clock, PM me and we shall sort it.

Enjoy

L

Didge
12-03-2005, 04:23 PM
We now have a well known forum member on the UKMOC Weekender clock (http://www.houguez.net). Its a bit slow to load at the mo, but i am working on trying to speed it up.

If anybody would like their bike on the clock, PM me and we shall sort it.

Enjoy

L

What a cool, good looking specimen of manhood that is. If I was a woman, or a gaylord, I'd fancy him rotten. Lovely bike too.

gary tompkins
12-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Can i join you in the bar? I arrive friday evening, so mines a Guinness.

Feel free - we'll be the group sitting with Didge playing pass the gas mask :p

Pedro
12-03-2005, 09:36 PM
What a cool, good looking specimen of manhood that is. If I was a woman, or a gaylord, I'd fancy him rotten. Lovely bike too.

Oi Didge, the pic of you is great - mainly cos we can't see yer face properly

Plum
12-03-2005, 11:38 PM
Oi Didge, the pic of you is great - mainly cos we can't see yer face properly

Er well, yeah i am trying to sort that issue (this is my 2nd attempt at a page). The clock was quite ambitious and i have found it a pain to try and move. However, if some of the fine specimens (namly the female variey) i could be quicker on sorting this.

No offence, Didge! :)

Didge
13-03-2005, 07:14 AM
Er well, yeah i am trying to sort that issue (this is my 2nd attempt at a page). The clock was quite ambitious and i have found it a pain to try and move. However, if some of the fine specimens (namly the female variey) i could be quicker on sorting this.

No offence, Didge! :)

I'd be VERY concerned if it were otherwise dear boy.
As for you Ped, it could have been worse. It might have been your boat race, then the clock would have had springs and stuff sticking out, and making a 'BOING' sort of noise, before stopping altogether.

Didge
14-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Well, come on people, help Plum out here. Don't be proud. Send in photos of yer bike and yourself, unless you want to gaze at my somewhat high-milage mug until the Weekender. PM him, and he'll give you his email so you can send him shots of you and your pride and joy to grace the clock he's done.

Plum
14-03-2005, 09:25 PM
Well, come on people, help Plum out here. Don't be proud. Send in photos of yer bike and yourself, unless you want to gaze at my somewhat high-milage mug until the Weekender. PM him, and he'll give you his email so you can send him shots of you and your pride and joy to grace the clock he's done.

Yeah come on, do it. Its all a bit of fun and if i dont get piccies i will have to post a piccie of my own bike!! And you wouldnt want that

Didge
25-03-2005, 11:46 AM
I will not allow Plum's efforts to disappear.
Any more piccie's from peeps for the clock?

Plum
26-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Piccie for the clock before the weekender.

Check it out

NattyBoy
27-04-2005, 04:04 AM
Who sent in the pic of that old boat plum ??!! :lol: :lol:

Nat

Pedro
27-04-2005, 06:32 AM
What no comments about an untidy garage then Nat?

Old boat indeed... without early 900's, they wouldn't have developed the mobile central heating system you ride..... :D:D

Plum
27-04-2005, 12:19 PM
Who sent in the pic of that old boat plum ??!! :lol: :lol:

Nat

I think its cool mate. Its been done up, but no over the top.

BTW Ped, tidy up your garage. Its a disgrace. It should be a pristine and sacred place of worship!

Pedro
27-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Sorry, I did run the hoover around the garage last night.....

The carpet and wood flooring look much nicer and I even dusted the telly..:D

CK & AK
27-04-2005, 03:54 PM
and one day Ped, your table manners will improve so much, you will be able to return to living in the house some of the time eh? :p ;)

C :D

Didge
27-04-2005, 09:40 PM
and one day Ped, your table manners will improve so much, you will be able to return to living in the house some of the time eh? :p ;)

C :D

That'll be the day......we can't take him anywhere.