PDA

View Full Version : Mexico!!

SteveSki
10-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Hello to all!!

Just wanted to see if anyone here has been to Mexico or more to the point, Cancun?

I've just booked up for a two week stay from the 27th of may and I've no idea what to expect.....apart from a few stories i've heard......

Muchos Gracias........

SAMMYE
10-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Hola,

Buenos tardes,

Havent been but a few (uncultured lads) friends of mine went and said it was one of their best holidays. Stunning beaches and very good service although expect to be tipping all the time. Police dont take kindly to urinating in the street apparently, but as soon as they find you are not american they let you off the beating and just take your money.

Who are you going with? Heard it is very popular with couples

SteveSki
10-03-2005, 02:15 PM
I'm just going with a couple of mates, then the rest of the lads are meeting us out there the week after......
I've heard it's supposed to be spring break when we are there?? If so, I may have to see if I can rent anything duc......?!?!?

They like tipping? thats a shame......
;)

SAMMYE
10-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Well they really enjoyed it. Theyve been Thailand and Lads holidays like Tenerife, Ibiza, etc etc drinking, dancing like fools and falling down are the highlights of their holidays. So if you like that sort of thing Cancun could be the place....... a little sparrow also tells me that your little hobby will be accomodated quite nicely over there aswell wink wink nudge nudge

SteveSki
10-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Really?!?!?!?
now if thats not a reason, I don't know what is!!
Sitting on the balcony.....tequila in one hand.....oh yeah.....

I'm not a typical gonna fall over a drunk (not saying it's not going to happen) but we are staying in an adults only hotel (ahem) so rock on.......no doubt there will be some pictures posted when I get back.....

Best get myself down the gym then!!

nik_the_brief
10-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Well they really enjoyed it. Theyve been Thailand and Lads holidays like Tenerife, Ibiza, etc etc drinking, dancing like fools and falling down are the highlights of their holidays. So if you like that sort of thing Cancun could be the place....... a little sparrow also tells me that your little hobby will be accomodated quite nicely over there aswell wink wink nudge nudge

Acapulco Gold - say no more! :cool:

SteveSki
10-03-2005, 03:02 PM
??????????????

nik_the_brief
10-03-2005, 03:28 PM
??????????????

http://www.5minutesonline.com/1D/acupulcogold.htm

SteveSki
10-03-2005, 03:33 PM
WOW...........

Me thinks I could be staying out there a little longer then I planned......
:lol: :lol:
Who needs cold Amsterdam......

nik_the_brief
10-03-2005, 03:38 PM
WOW...........

Me thinks I could be staying out there a little longer that I planned......
:lol: :lol:
Who needs cold Amsterdam......

Me, I'm going there next month for a weekend and again in July to see U2 at the Amsterdam Arena - waheey! :cool:

SteveSki
10-03-2005, 03:43 PM
Go for it.....
I take it's warmer this time of year?........I froze in November.....
"You'll do nicely"
"Fifty euros please"
"Lovely Jubbly"
"Erm........"
"Hey, it's cold out there"

Collie_dog
10-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Sammye is right it's like Ibiza, full of night clubs, Irish bars, and drunk yank kids!
Not my thing, but if you like the complete bastardisation of a city just to entertain tourists..then enjoy!! Oh and the only traditional cusine you'll find is in the local Taco Bell, but hey it's hot, it's sunny, it's cheap and they serve tequilla. So who gives a rats arse!! :D

Oh and if it is spring break there be lots of young nubile and not so nubile girlys flashing their boobs on the beach, at the bar, well pretty much anywhere!!

See this is what happpens when you're not allowed to drink till you're 21!!

Have a great time!!

Plum
10-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Go for it.....
I take it's warmer this time of year?........I froze in November.....
"You'll do nicely"
"Fifty euros please"
"Lovely Jubbly"
"Erm........"
"Hey, it's cold out there"

Ah man......i can tell you like it then. You went around xmas time didnt you? First visit?

SteveSki
11-03-2005, 09:15 AM
Yes that was me, just before xmas and it's all still a bit hazey....!!
Wasn't exactly my first time but the two previous visits were with other halves so it was my first REAL visit..........if you gets my meaning :rolleyes:

CD..........As long as there are plenty of boobs out.....i'll be a happy man..
The bar at the hotel opens from 10am through till 1am...........oh dear, keep a close watch on the news around early June...... :D

However i'm not understanding "nubile"? :confused: :confused:

Collie_dog
11-03-2005, 03:15 PM
However i'm not understanding "nubile"? :confused: :confused:

Nubile (i'm sure i spelt it right!!) lots of young, usually blond, quite fit, drunk girlies!!